Favorite Character on Fraggle Rock

MokeynSprocket

Reaction score
Is it Mokey, Red, World's Oldest fraggle, Gungi, the Trash Heap (Margarie), Flex Doozer, Mr. Shibblefinnie (incorrectly spelled), Marlin, Junior, King of the Castle, Uncle Traveling Matt, or even Convincing John?

PLEEEEEEEAAASSE!!! BE SINCERE!

Please give this question true thought! That is, please think of all episodes you have watched and actually name the character that you tend to focus on far more than any other character. Choose a character that tends to make you smile often, or a character that you simply find to be "FAR" more interesting than the others. This means, do not just choose a character because of his or her's popularity. For instance, if you love GOBO, then by all means, choose GOBO. Therefore, if you choose GOBO, then this means GOBO is truly your favorite. Follow your heart, not the bandwagon. I am looking for sincerity in your responces. Once again, choose the character that you love the most in your heart, not what everyone else feels who is the best. Main point is this, do not simply follow the bandwagon.

OKAY... Suppose you were watching Fraggle Rock while really sleepy, and you became sleepy to the point you no longer watched, but simply listened to the episode. Your favorite character would be a character that would catch your attention enough for you to momentarily open your eyes to watch his or her scene for a few seconds. That is one example of choosing your favorite character.

HERE GOES.. My favorite character on Fraggle Rock is SPROCKET..

Seriously, I "LOVE" Sprocket. He is my favorite character on Fraggle Rock. Sprocket is the most interesting dog I have ever seen in my entire life. He is loving, funny, doesn't seem to bite (except for the time when he barked at his owner, and the episode when Sprocket caught Gobo by putting his fangs on his shirt), and is the most intelligent character on FRAGGLE ROCK. Then again, he has a scientist for an owner, so I'm sure that has something to do with it. Anyway, there is more to be stated about Sprocket, but I am a little sleepy. However, my point remains.. There is no one smarter than Sprocket on Fraggle Rock in my opinion (with maybe an exception of the scientist because of his wit of science, technology, and mathematics. Also, the scientist is human, so that would give him an educational advantage over animals, fraggles, doozers, and gorgs).

Okay... Please write your top 3 favorite characters on Fraggle Rock, and briefly write about what makes him or her your TOP FAVORITE.. Please only write a brief explanation of why him or her is your number one favorite, you don't have to explain your reasons for your second and third favorite. Please only explain your reason for your number one favorite, but still list your top 3.

My top three favorite characters on Fraggle Rock are:

NUMBER ONE: Sprocket

NUMBER TWO: Gungi (the Trash Heap's side kick).

NUMBER THREE: Ma Gorg

Thank you for posting.. I would really enjoy reading your responces and explanations. Take care!

Sincerely,
MokeynSprocket

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
NUMBER ONE: The Gorgs as one collective "character"
NUMBER TWO: The Trash Heap
NUMBER THREE: Travelling Matt

The reason I love the Gorgs so much is because the fact that we only ever see three of them is intriguing. We have an element of mystery regarding their species. Where are all the other Gorgs if they exist at all? If not what happened to the Gorg empire? If anything happens to Ma especially then Junior won't get a mate (hey it'd be necessary if there really are only three of them left) and they'd be extinct. And the Fraggles wouldn't be able to gather Gorg radishes but we're not really supposed to worry about this of course.
And the other simple reason is the humorous chemistry between the Gorg family.

wes

Reaction score
My most Favorite is Cantus, Because Jim Did him, he could be serious, poetic, and silly at the same time.

another favorite is Pa Gorg, He sounds like he's from the south, and he's my favorite color, purple.

also another favorite was a tie between, The All Knowing Trash Heap (naah!), an any character that Terry Angus Did, I have great respect for Terry ever since i met him in Toronto, he is a Great puppeteer!!

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
I think this is the hardest question that someone has asked me. But here goes:

1)Junior
2)Boober
3)Cantus

All three hold a special place in my heart. I chose Junior because number one he's care free and just funny. Everytime he comes on I seem to pay more attention. True he isn't very bright but he just brings joy to life. My favorite episode has to be the episode where he supposedly dies. He's just too cute in this episode. Plus I love how Richard did this voice and the story behind of how he came up with it. Also the person inside Junior is amazing and really did a good job for physical comedy.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I remember liking Boober, he was funny the way he was always worried or annoyed or doing laundry. Actually, I watch him now and he reminds me of Squidward on Spongebob Square Pants.

zns

Reaction score
I must say that I like Mokey and Red because they are complete opposites from each other, yet they make a great pair. They're like the female Fraggle versions of Bert and Ernie. I also like Cantus and Convincing John because I see so much of Jim Henson in those two characters. Like Cantus, Jim was very wise and knowing, and he loved music. As for Convincing John, Jim tends to be just as pompous (but not dim-witted) as he is.