1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Favorite Character on Fraggle Rock

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by MokeynSprocket, Feb 24, 2006.

1. beau

beau New Member

Wembley is really cool for the reasons you mentioned, and also because I love the way he, well... wembles all the time :D
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  2. GoboDeadly95

GoboDeadly95 Active Member

I'm startng to relate to Wembly's wembling. I hate it when coledges send me mail.
    Col. 1: Come Here.
    Me: Okay . . .
    Col. 2: No we have this!
    Me: Oh . . .
    Col. 3: But we offer this major.
    Mom: 2 1/2 more years times of the essance go choose.
    Me: Ahhhh! *cuddles Gobo and Wembly plushes* What do I do!:coy:
    So yeah, I'm starting to relate really well. However I still love Gobo and his amazing three string guitar!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  3. Frozann

Frozann Member

My favourite Fraggle is Mokey, though I like them all. However, I feel myself afar from leaders -- Gobo and Red. I like Boober, Wembley, Cantus, Marlon, Uncle Travelling Matt and others, but Red is just something I couldn't stand in real life :) But well, she's interesting too! Not to mention perfect leader Gobo.

Mokey is my favourite because she's supportive, sensitive, and, she's an artist. She has beautiful design and voice, too. She's someone I would like to have as a friend.

I also like that awkward Junior Gorg. All he needs is a friend. In some way, he reminds me of Beauregard. Lovable, awkward and doing things wrong. Design similarities are evident.

Ah, I also really adore Sprocket's design. Cartoonish yet quite realistic! :zany:
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  4. beakerfan76

beakerfan76 Member

I'll say Mokey because she's like a female, fraggle version of myself. She also reminds me of my art teacher, who asked me to bring some of my fraggle DVDs next Friday to end the semester on a high note....And because she hasn't seen FR in a while.

I like Wembley as well, since I can understand his wembling problem, as I have trouble making decisions also.
    Atomic Rexx and GopherCoffee like this.
  5. Quesal

Quesal Active Member

I've found myself dancing like Junior Gorg in various places lately
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  6. GoboDeadly95

MY BRACE IS OFFFFFF! YAY! So I'm drawing a Gobo and Wembly picture!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  7. Awesome! I'd love to see it! :)
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  8. GoboDeadly95

I'll probably post it on DA tonight or tomorrow so I'll send you the link as soon as I post it. :)
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  9. IamDrhoneydew90

IamDrhoneydew90 New Member

i Like Mokey , Gobo, Red , Boober, and Wembley . Cause they all care 4 each other LOLS
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  10. Quesal

Quesal Active Member

I saw Muppet Christmas Carol on Christmas Day and I keep forgetting how SO MANY Fraggle Rock muppets play ensemble roles throughout it! Crazy!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  11. Pork

Pork Active Member

Aye, it's awesome. Do all of the Minstrels have roles? I think I saw 3 of them. Does cantus make an appearance at all?
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  12. GoboDeadly95

I don't think Cantus does because Jim Henson was his pupeteer. So I don't think so but I could be wrong I can check though.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  13. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

I'm having a hard time deciding if I like Boober or Wembly more.

Wembly is just so silly and adorable, and I love the fact that he always wants to be there for all of his friends. He's a scaredy cat, sure, but he's got such a big heart! Plus I love how his eyes swivel. The first time they did I thought it was my imagination, but then they did it again and I was super excited.

I love Boober though because, although he's extremly negative at times, he's also really funny as well. I love how he's so invested in washin socks and cooking. Plus he's delivered my favorite line on this show thus far: "I'm too young to be fricassee!" Love it! Also, his moment in 'Marooned'? So touching.

So, yes, I really like both of them. I'm also a big fan of Gobo, Mokey, Traveling Matt and Sprokett. :coy:
    GopherCoffee and PanthraDion like this.
  14. Fraggline

Fraggline Active Member

I know of somebody on this forum who likes those exact same characters! (I'm not saying names, bingboingcutie, but you know who you are...:coy:)

Anyway, I really like Mokey and Red, but Mokey tops. She's just so pretty and graceful! What I also really like about her is her "motherly" side and how she always wants to make sure that everybody is feeling okay. Sometimes, I think that's how she treats Wembley occasionally.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  15. Fraggline

Fraggline Active Member

And also, I like Cantus. He's just so wise. I wonder, though, what it's like to live as a wandering minstrel. Does he ever get lonely? Well, I guess he has the other minstrels to be around.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  16. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Bingboingcutie, huh? Hmmmm, interesting. :D

I love Mokey for that reason, she's so motherly and takes cares of everyone. I like Red... most of the time. Sometimes she drives me crazy with her competitiveness. :excited:
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  17. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

my fav has to be boober red and sprocket:smirk:
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  18. Fraggline

Fraggline Active Member

Yeah, you can tell bingboing's favorite character, alright...:)
    And, yeah, Red is pretty competitive. I really like the soft songs she sings, though...Karen Prell is a good singer. Gives Red a sweet voice.
    It's a funny thing how it worked out. I've heard in interviews that Karen Prell is more like Mokey and Kathy Mullen thought she should be Red. I think it turned out pretty well in the end, though: this way, Mokey has an energetic side and Red has a quiet side. It rounds out their characters.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  19. GoboDeadly95

I have found a new love for Feeney? [I don't know exactly how to spell it.] But I LOVE HIM! When he talked about him and Cotterpin and how he felt like she saw something more to him. [Episode: Trial of Cotterpin Doozer] I was like giggling and crying it was SO cute. Matt and Gobo are still my favorites though.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  20. ilovemusic

ilovemusic Active Member

His name's spelled as Feenie, I saw it on the dutch subtitle
    GopherCoffee likes this.