Favorite Character on Fraggle Rock

Pork

Reaction score
I saw Muppet Christmas Carol on Christmas Day and I keep forgetting how SO MANY Fraggle Rock muppets play ensemble roles throughout it! Crazy!
Aye, it's awesome. Do all of the Minstrels have roles? I think I saw 3 of them. Does cantus make an appearance at all?

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
I don't think Cantus does because Jim Henson was his pupeteer. So I don't think so but I could be wrong I can check though.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time deciding if I like Boober or Wembly more.

Wembly is just so silly and adorable, and I love the fact that he always wants to be there for all of his friends. He's a scaredy cat, sure, but he's got such a big heart! Plus I love how his eyes swivel. The first time they did I thought it was my imagination, but then they did it again and I was super excited.

I love Boober though because, although he's extremly negative at times, he's also really funny as well. I love how he's so invested in washin socks and cooking. Plus he's delivered my favorite line on this show thus far: "I'm too young to be fricassee!" Love it! Also, his moment in 'Marooned'? So touching.

So, yes, I really like both of them. I'm also a big fan of Gobo, Mokey, Traveling Matt and Sprokett. :coy:

Fraggline

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time deciding if I like Boober or Wembly more.

Wembly is just so silly and adorable, and I love the fact that he always wants to be there for all of his friends. He's a scaredy cat, sure, but he's got such a big heart! Plus I love how his eyes swivel. The first time they did I thought it was my imagination, but then they did it again and I was super excited.

I love Boober though because, although he's extremly negative at times, he's also really funny as well. I love how he's so invested in washin socks and cooking. Plus he's delivered my favorite line on this show thus far: "I'm too young to be fricassee!" Love it! Also, his moment in 'Marooned'? So touching.

So, yes, I really like both of them. I'm also a big fan of Gobo, Mokey, Traveling Matt and Sprokett. :coy:
I know of somebody on this forum who likes those exact same characters! (I'm not saying names, bingboingcutie, but you know who you are...:coy:)

Anyway, I really like Mokey and Red, but Mokey tops. She's just so pretty and graceful! What I also really like about her is her "motherly" side and how she always wants to make sure that everybody is feeling okay. Sometimes, I think that's how she treats Wembley occasionally.

Fraggline

Reaction score
And also, I like Cantus. He's just so wise. I wonder, though, what it's like to live as a wandering minstrel. Does he ever get lonely? Well, I guess he has the other minstrels to be around.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I know of somebody on this forum who likes those exact same characters! (I'm not saying names, bingboingcutie, but you know who you are...:coy:)

Anyway, I really like Mokey and Red, but Mokey tops. She's just so pretty and graceful! What I also really like about her is her "motherly" side and how she always wants to make sure that everybody is feeling okay. Sometimes, I think that's how she treats Wembley occasionally.
Bingboingcutie, huh? Hmmmm, interesting. :big_grin:

I love Mokey for that reason, she's so motherly and takes cares of everyone. I like Red... most of the time. Sometimes she drives me crazy with her competitiveness. :excited:

Fraggline

Reaction score
Bingboingcutie, huh? Hmmmm, interesting. :big_grin:

I love Mokey for that reason, she's so motherly and takes cares of everyone. I like Red... most of the time. Sometimes she drives me crazy with her competitiveness. :excited:
Yeah, you can tell bingboing's favorite character, alright...:smile:
And, yeah, Red is pretty competitive. I really like the soft songs she sings, though...Karen Prell is a good singer. Gives Red a sweet voice.
It's a funny thing how it worked out. I've heard in interviews that Karen Prell is more like Mokey and Kathy Mullen thought she should be Red. I think it turned out pretty well in the end, though: this way, Mokey has an energetic side and Red has a quiet side. It rounds out their characters.

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
I have found a new love for Feeney? [I don't know exactly how to spell it.] But I LOVE HIM! When he talked about him and Cotterpin and how he felt like she saw something more to him. [Episode: Trial of Cotterpin Doozer] I was like giggling and crying it was SO cute. Matt and Gobo are still my favorites though.

ilovemusic

Reaction score
I have found a new love for Feeney? [I don't know exactly how to spell it.] But I LOVE HIM! When he talked about him and Cotterpin and how he felt like she saw something more to him. [Episode: Trial of Cotterpin Doozer] I was like giggling and crying it was SO cute. Matt and Gobo are still my favorites though.
His name's spelled as Feenie, I saw it on the dutch subtitle