Weird and Neat Facts about Yourself

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I have some more:

When I was 2 I had stitches in the top of my mouth. SO glad I don't remember that!

I have a birthmark shaped like a number 9.

I took ballet for 7 years.

And that's all I can think of for now.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm assuming the ballet lessons are a neat part about yourself, right?:wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Nope... ballet lessons are pretty weird... :wink:

I took them for 13 years... so maybe that's pretty weird! :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When I was 2 I had stitches in the top of my mouth. SO glad I don't remember that!
Same here, only I was 5, and it was around the time I had my tonsils taken out... I think the stitches were supposed to "dissolve" after a while or something like that because they never took them out, and apparently they were already there after I woke up from my operation.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Will and Carrie said:
But 13 tears is pretty normal to me.:wink:
Yeah, the average person cries 11-15 tears on average, so pretty normal. :halo: Sorry Will, I had to. :stick_out_tongue:

Skye

Reaction score
I just have to say... "Will and Carrie, sitting in a thread"... that's great, Ry! :big_grin:

I've been told that I have very expressive, intense, and mysterious eyes that seem to change colors often (they're green, but sometimes they look really blue or hazel).

I'm one of those people who loves things like pictures, calendars, etc to be even and straight and it can drive me crazy sometimes when they're not, haha!

anytimepally

Reaction score
I've been told that I have very expressive, intense, and mysterious eyes that seem to change colors often (they're green, but sometimes they look really blue or hazel).
that's neat!