Weird and Neat Facts about Yourself

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My has insisted for years that my eyes are blue, yet everytime I look in the mirror, they look like a weird shade of green with brown around the pupils.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, the average person cries 11-15 tears on average, so pretty normal. :halo: Sorry Will, I had to. :stick_out_tongue:
That's interesting! I never knew that before! But thanks for the correction. I didn't notice that.

I just have to say... "Will and Carrie, sitting in a thread"... that's great, Ry! :big_grin:

I've been told that I have very expressive, intense, and mysterious eyes that seem to change colors often (they're green, but sometimes they look really blue or hazel).

I'm one of those people who loves things like pictures, calendars, etc to be even and straight and it can drive me crazy sometimes when they're not, haha!
You know Caroline, I'm not sure if I told you thins before, but I am the same exact way. I try my best to not let it get to me, but I jusr cannot help it, though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In my search for an original WW2 Jeep Cap, I have learned that instead of a medium, I'd actually have to take a large! I know the wool would stretch a little, but they weren't knitted in "one-size-fits-all" sixty years ago, but I always assumed I'd take a medium, but after I measured my head with a tape-measurer, I found out that I'd take a large instead.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I can train squirrels to tap dance to Cole Porter tunes while spinning up to six plates in the air, while also performing The Iliad in semaphore.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
- I used to be able to recite the entire last verse of Silent Night in sign language.
- When I was in sixth grade, I accidentally set my hair on fire. Interestingly enough, that was also when I started to forget how to sign the last verse of Silent Night.
- My mother once met Donny Osmond.
- My marching band got to march down in Disney World as the opening act for the Main Street Electrical Parade.
- When I'm by myself sometimes I whisper bits of dialogue from my favorite TV shows to myself. Usually it's material from Whose Line or MASH.
- I can almost completely play "Rainbow Connection" and "When the River Meets the Sea" on my clarinet. I want to transcribe them as sheet music for clarinet, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

-Kim