You are a long-time MC member if...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Bear is still around.

And as far I know it wasn't Bear. **pouts**

Ziffel

Reaction score
That's good he is but I still haven't talked to him in ages. :smile:

And for some reason it seemed like I recalled him coming up with Prawnie. But guess not. I don't think it was TOGA though! :smile:

Ziffel

Reaction score
Ohhhhh say, I bet you are right beakerfan, I should have picked up on her pouting! Good job! And so sorry Mrs Pepper!

Edit: Ohhh but wait not so fast! She said AS FAR AS SHE KNOWS it wasn't Bear. That leaves it as a possibility. Or, unless she means she coined it and as far as she knows Bear didn't also? Ah what do I know!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Heehee, sorry! I had to play along. :big_grin: Yeah, I pride myself on nicknaming everyone, but maybe I'm the only person who has noticed this? We've got Snowthers, Prawnie, Toga, Slowpoke (Winslow Leach aka Tony), Squeegee (BeakerSqueedom) and I call Beau The Good-Looking One but I don't know if he has ever noticed, lol.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Well I coined nickster and nickmeister for anythingmuppet. But I think he called me ziffelmeister first so even there I wasn't exactly creative!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
You know, I've noticed that.... but it can be hard to tell because sometimes the nicknames catch on really fast.

Ziffel

Reaction score
And I've called Vic Romano Vickers. Again, hardly anything impressive or creative there! But still constitutes a nickname at least.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yeah, if Snowthers counts, then Vickers counts! lol.

Yeah I know. I don't really need to take credit. Just knowing that my mastermind creations have taken the forum by storm is good enough. :wink: