Strange Muppet Radio Occurrence

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi Ed,

It was you who said earlier that MCR gets its title and album information right from the source. I don't know whether this is strictly true or not, but I don't see why it shouldn't be.
Muppet Wikki, on the other hand, just like Wikki in general, is fan edited. There is a reason most of my college professors discourage it for research. While usually accurate, it is made up only of what people believe to be true, and not always what actually is.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Phil... There's a bit of a problem with MC Radio's listings.

The three songs currently listed, in order are "How Wide How Far" by Junior Gorg, followed by "The Hum Song" from Fraggle Rock, then "Coddlestone Pie" by Rowlf, and those are then followed by I Am Blue" by Grover. Problem is, the radio went straight from "How Wide How Far" to "Coddlestone Pie", skipping "The Hum Song" altogether. Is this a glitch that needs fixing? Thought you'd want to know about it, hope this helps and have a good night.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Ed. I'm aware of this issue and working to get it resolved as soon as possible.

SillyRed

Reaction score
Regis Philburn?

You made a Mistake for the MCR listing, It's Regis Philbin. Thank you.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Also noticed a song from TMS attributed to "Lisa Minelli" when it should be "Liza" instead.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Both of these have been corrected. Thanks for letting me know. We want the listings to be as accurate as possible.

christyb

Reaction score
I have a quickie question. I've been busy and haven't listened to MCR in well forever. I logged on to my live365 account and it's saying MCR is a VIP only station! Is this my settings being weird or is it true?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No... I'm not a VIP member and I can log onto MCR just fine sis. Must be your settings screwin' around. Try logging on to MCR via the link here at the forum's main page, remember to provide your MCR account name and password when prompted, and check the "Remember Me" checkbox.
Hope this helps.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a quickie question. I've been busy and haven't listened to MCR in well forever. I logged on to my live365 account and it's saying MCR is a VIP only station! Is this my settings being weird or is it true?
What happened is that at the time you were listening all of our “free” listener slots were being used. So whenever the free listener slots are full Live365 gives you this message. We have a lot of listeners during this time of year as many folks enjoy the holiday music.

You can always get access with a VIP Membership in addition to higher sound quality or you can wait until the station has “free” listener slots available. As a general rule, mid-to-late afternoon US time is typically the busiest time of day to listen.

Luke

Reaction score
Phil, just on MC Radio. Their ads are playing fine but all the muppet songs are muted. You see the titles changing but hear nothing. It might be a problem on their end and sorted by time you read this but thought i'd mention it.