Strange Muppet Radio Occurrence

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
I found it odd that today around 9:45 AM Manah Manah played twice... sort of. First it was the "Pa tee pa tee pee" version from Sesame Street then it was the Pre-show version from Muppet Vison 3d. Does this happen often?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for reporting this. I like to know about things like this so that I can adjust the playlist schedule accordingly.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
maniacal muppet said:
I found it odd that today around 9:45 AM Manah Manah played twice... sort of. First it was the "Pa tee pa tee pee" version from Sesame Street then it was the Pre-show version from Muppet Vison 3d. Does this happen often?
By the way the issue of a MV3D song being played alongside the same title should now be eliminated. If you hear any other issues like this while you are listening post them here so that we can try to fix it from happening again.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Well, The other night Both Muppet Monster Adventure songs were played, but It's okay with me because I love that game.:smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
It's also happened several times, that I would hear the MV3D version of Together Again, followed by the movie version. Phil, did you already take care of this problem? Because for the last couple of times it was just the movie version, so the problem appears to be resolved.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
maniacal muppet said:
Well, The other night Both Muppet Monster Adventure songs were played, but It's okay with me because I love that game.
I checked the playlist and it appears that they were played once with about an hour between them. For me, that's ok and that will rarely happen too by the way. It's when similar songs play back-to-back or within a shorter time period that this needs to be looked at more closely.

Thanks for the report though.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
It's also happened several times, that I would hear the MV3D version of Together Again, followed by the movie version. Phil, did you already take care of this problem? Because for the last couple of times it was just the movie version, so the problem appears to be resolved.
Yes, as reported above this was fixed on July 4th.