Strange Muppet Radio Occurrence

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Phil. Have to agree with Luke's report. Logged in to MCR just a moment ago, got past the commercials that play whenever a free listener logs in, the "Live 365" message, and then... Nothing! No Muppet music? What happened? Sure hope this can get fixed ASAP.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hey Phil. Have to agree with Luke's report. Logged in to MCR just a moment ago, got past the commercials that play whenever a free listener logs in, the "Live 365" message, and then... Nothing! No Muppet music? What happened? Sure hope this can get fixed ASAP.
Same thing is happening to me.Hope it can get fixed soon.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Me as well and the other LIVE 365 stations I'm listening to work just fine.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is an issue apparently affecting some live stations, not those that are broadcasting in basic mode. I've switched ours over to basic and we'll return to live broadcasting as soon as possible.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Muppet Central Radio is now back in live broadcasting. If you experience any problems, please post them here. We've also added more than a 100 new songs to start off the new year.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Phil... Methinks there's something wrong with the rotation listings again.

The three songs currently listed were/are:
We Are All Earthlings.
The Count's Weather Report.
I Hope That Something Better Comes Along.

Instead, I got these:
Frog-Kissin'.
Dear María.
Goodbye (Bear in the Big Blue House).

Additionally, it skipped Young Traveling Matt and Grand-Uncle Gobo to "For the Birds. Just something you might want to check into.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's fixed as we're now back to live broadcasting.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I just heard Oscars' I love Trash which is usually followed by Bob's Face Song and that didn't play.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sometimes "A Face" plays after "I Love Trash" and sometimes it doesn't. It just depends which version is selected each time.

Gold Demona

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's just my connection today or what, but it tends to skip songs a lot.
On the playlist, the song that's playing will be in the middle, and then when it ends, it skips the song listed underneath it to a song that's not even shown on the playlist.
Then somewhere in the middle of that song, the list will go up and show the song that's playing, and still show the song that got skipped listed there, even though it never got played. :confused:

This has been happening a lot tonight, and I want to know if it's just me.