What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

Reaction score
More profiles! They are great. I love reading what you come up with. :smile: Keep on inventing.

Hope Mills

Reaction score
Hello, my son! Mommie loves you! Keep up the great work! You are so talented!

(((((hugs)))) I love you!

Mama

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Sorry I've been scarce on updates, everybody. So much has been happening in recent weeks that I barely have enough time to get back to the Indiana Jones/Muppets story. Right now, it appears like it'll just be one of those stories that I'll get back to in my spare time (definitely not another "Fraggle Street").

But, right now, with only a few days away until the Dark Knight/Sesame Street story, I'll have to put that one on hold for at least a short time--long enough to finish "Nights of the Knights" and also the revised Ghostbusters story.

Again, I'll have more profiles for viewing this week and hopefully updates to past ones.

That's all from the Muppet Writer for now.:wink:

Hope Mills

Reaction score
Hey, muppetwriter! You’re “up to the mark” on this one. I respectably admire your ability to stretch one’s imagination. Arbitrarily changing the role of characters is an interesting element in fiction writing; also it adds a quirky boost to your composition. I look forward to reading your stories. The qualities of your writings express unique and concentrated efforts. Keep up the good work! :super:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
With "Nights of the Knights" now fully in the works, I have changed the list of future stories in my signature, removing the current story for the list and replacing it with another expected tale for next year:

"The Silliest Creature" - Another X-Men/Fraggle Rock crossover story that will now function as the introduction to the "Marvelous Muppets" reboot that will be featured next summer. In this story, which chronicles a brand-spanking new storyline for the origin of the X-Fraggles, great explorer "Uncle Gobo" Fraggle and his nephew, Matt, journey out into the world known as "Outer Space" with a group of "different" Fraggles in hopes of finding a better place for them, after they have been shunned by others in "The Rock". Along the way, they encounter a man named Logan (a.k.a. Wolverine) who differs from most of the "silly creatures" they meet outside, being the first "silliest creature" they find.

The story will lead directly into two rewrites of past X-Men/Muppets stories and one new, never-before-written story based on X2: X-Men United. Originally, Gonzo was featured as the main character in these stories. But it'll now be Gobo, Mokey, Red, Wembley, and Boober as the main ones. And, to top it all off, Boom "Spark" Fraggle will return as the main antagonist.

I'm already thinking up a good role for Margie, who will be featured in "Nights of the Knights", as an old relative of the new, close-to-real-life sibling team that's comprised of myself and Donna Kymber's character (I decided on moving J.G. to the "more fictional" sibling team featured in the reboot that also includes my friends Kris and Wendy Foster).

I've removed my other friend Lauren from my plans of including her into the new series, because I feel her character might be a little too close to famous comic book vixen, She-Hulk.

That's all I have for now.:smile:

Hope Mills

Reaction score
Once again muppetwriter, your considerable skills are well-appointed to your story's line. Good luck with the new storyline, and the rewrites, and the different, "sillycreatures," characters! :excited: I can hardly wait! Get going!

Love, Mom :wisdom:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Once again muppetwriter, your considerable skills are well-appointed to your story's line. Good luck with the new storyline, and the rewrites, and the different, "sillycreatures," characters! :excited: I can hardly wait! Get going!

Love, Mom :wisdom:
Haha! Thanks, Mom. You're one of my greatest inspirations.:wink:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
G'Day, all. :smile:

Sorry I haven't had much updates recently. I sort of gave myself a vacation away from the boards over the past couple of weeks, which you'll see happen randomly in the coming months (especially considering my new and final semester in college begins August 21st).

The heat here has been unbearable--hasn't rained in almost a month, so we've come upon what I personally call a "drought" as of now. And when it's so hot, I can barely focus and feel a little sluggish. Hopefully it'll get cooler soon and I'll be back on my game.:wink:

But for now, I'm on vacation from writing, though I will have another chapter posted for "Nights of the Knights" before I start my Fall semester in college.

I do have a huge list of updates today to share:

1.) Recent news of the "possible" delay for the new Ghostbusters video game will not--and I repeat, NOT--effect the status of my revised version of "Who Ya Gonna Call?". However, I am pushing the story back for only a couple of months (December, to be exact), so I can focus more on school.

2.) I've been sharing with a lot of friends on MySpace (where you can find me a lot nowadays) about the new premise for the reboot of "The Marvelous Muppets". Not to spoil too much on everything, but I will reveal that my character--the one based somewhat heavily on me--will have a magical laptop (based on my actual MacBook that I got earlier this year), which enables him to bring his characters to life. This sets the stage for the first story in the new reboot that brings reality and fiction together.

3.) A follow-up to "Update #2": The story that I mentioned a couple of months ago that my characters, Marvin and Vel, are reading on the Muppet Central forum is going to be posted sometime before "Who Ya Gonna Call?" comes. It's fairly short and will give introduction to a character written by my character in the reboot named "Shaun Thomas", a superhero with a sidekick (based on my MySpace buddy, J.G.) and a C.S.I. sister (based on my other friend, Kris). This story uses ideas from the old series and features new ones never before read in an "MM" tale.

4.) As a promotion for the new "Marvelous Muppets" reboot, I'm going to rewrite all of the old stories that I posted here on Muppet Central and post them in blogs from my personal MySpace page for anyone who has access to MySpace to read. The rewritten stories won't be canon with the new reboot, only made to give a "different outlook" on how they could've been if I were inspired by recent events.

and...

5.) After I complete "Nights of the Knights", I'm going to write another "Sesame Seeds" story that will focus on a "Magic War" between The Amazing Mumford and Zatanna. (In case not many know who Zatanna is, check out this.)

That's all I have for now. I'll be back soon.:big_grin:

And, yes, I loved that other "DC" show. It was awesome. Haha!