Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Reaction score
haha, LOVE the arms crossed pose.

Just a quick question, is it still the plan to do the non poser items next year, (i think it was rumored the EM Bus and Studebaker models, and the TMS Jacket/Sign) - and hows things going for those? Also where can i find the last released pics of Gonzo, are they on MR site anywhere? Hope your doing fine!

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Coming along nicely. Any ideas on why Gonzo pre-sale date has been pushed back? Im hoping that beaker and honeydew are two of the three.
Gonzo is coming along very well... just slowly. That nose is very, very tough. The problem is that the exposed foam that Gonzo's nose is made of breaks and deteriorates very easily. And so, we're looking for alternatives that do not damage the integrity of Gonzo's appearance.

mrsieve

Reaction score
Gonzo is coming along very well... just slowly. That nose is very, very tough. The problem is that the exposed foam that Gonzo's nose is made of breaks and deteriorates very easily. And so, we're looking for alternatives that do not damage the integrity of Gonzo's appearance.
Thanks for the Gonzo update.

King Prawn

Reaction score
I think Rowlf was being considered a while ago, before we even knew about Gonzo, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of the 3.

I really hope :sympathy: is one of them

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Well, I have one more picture... this one is VERY cool, and also very exclusive. Here's a look at our growing little Muppet Photo puppet family, including THE FACTORY'S FIRST GONZO. Now note:

(1.) The suit is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG in terms of color... so just disregard that.

(2.) Gonzo's fur is not "blue" enough -- too much grey. That will be changing.

(3.) Nose color... not right. Not enough "mix" of color...

And there will be other changes, too. But that's it off the top of my head.

Anyway, here's the gang. A lot of people are going to say, "Oh wow, Animal is too tall." No, he's not. That's the size, per the original patterns. :smile:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
So far, I like both of them, cannot wait to pre-order them. What is on the board for next year as far as muppets then Trav? Or ideas of any.

Luke

Reaction score
Gonzo is looking fabulous. That's amazing work. Yeah he must be so complex to do - never has a nose caused licensee's so many problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.