Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
I believe it was looked into, and I think the issue with that option was that it made the nose brittle and non-flexible... which meant it could crack, and would not be able to be moved.

mrsieve

Reaction score
I hope Beaker and Bunsen will be looked into for possible future photo replicas.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Great to know Fozzie will one day join my Muppet Replica collection but i'm going to need more room to fit all these in, I mean we'll be getting three more than I had actually expected and I bet 2 of those 3 will be huge if not all 3.

Thanks for the update Travis

:embarrassed:

doc hopper

Reaction score
thanks for all of the updates Travis! you're making things exciting again!

Bear Man

Reaction score
Fozzie IS going to happen, and in fact, Terry is already hard at work on him...
Ok - you all heard him...that's a verbal contract - a contract ya hear? If anything happens and that Bear doesn't see the retail light of day we're assembling our attorneys and coming after you!

On a different note, you're looking to make Gonzo's nose flexible? I admire the attention to detail since, apart from the odd twist by another character/guest I can't ever remember seeing his nose move or be posed. Frankly I'd be happy with a non-flexible nose cast in appropriately textured plastic - maybe you guys are making life harder for yourselves than you need to...or maybe I'm just assuming my own preferences belong to everyone else?

rexcrk

Reaction score
Cool! Fozzie! Not one of my top favorite characters, but still really cool. I'm hoping he looks more like his "Great Muppet Caper era" self than his "Muppets From Space to Muppets Wizard of Oz" self.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Travis, What are the chances of making Statler and Waldorf? I beleive they arent being considered?

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
fozzie! amazing news! I agree fozzie around the time of the great muppet caper is the way fozzie should always look.
And some one I would just die to have is Dr. Teeth:big_grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.