Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Its a lot but the way I asee it it will gain a lot in the future......well my order has been done so there is no going back now. Looks like I will have to keep the price hidden from the wife.

CyberSteak

Reaction score
Gotta comment...

Pics on the site look amazing. I'm not sure what people are complaining about. I would love to see more pics though *hint hint*

$400. Ouch. Not to say it isn't worth it as I think it is. Just pricey is all. Likely out of my range.

I'd imagine Gonzo would be cheaper?

Fozzy much more expensive?

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah the UK price is gonna be a lot,the best thing would be to get a friend in the USA to buy it and then ship it onto you surface mail. That would work out a lot cheaper than buying it from a UK Dealer.

I don't think Animal looks bad at all - from those photos it does look like there is something very slightly off about the top of the head but as has been said, the people making them know the characters so it's probably the photo and about as good as you'll get considering the mass production and the materials. The rest of him is treeeeemendous, although Gonzo is my fave. I think a Rizzo or Beaker would be nice to finish the three and Fozzie is an excellent choice.

Someone mentioned about display cases for these? Has anyone got anywhere good to buy them from - i take it you need to buy something airtight to preserve them.

mrsieve

Reaction score
With the rise of Canadian dollar recently, this might help some of us north of the border with welcoming Animal and Gonzo into their homes.

CyberSteak

Reaction score
With the rise of Canadian dollar recently, this might help some of us north of the border with welcoming Animal and Gonzo into their homes.

Yeah, but then we're hit with duty and taxes. But yeah, it'll be cheaper then before.

Bear Man

Reaction score
How much bigger is the Fozzie muppet compared to Animal?
There's a full-body photo of the "Big 5" taken from behind while they're jumping on the stage - should be great for size comparisons...if I could find the rotten thing!

Davina

Reaction score
yikes!

ouch this is going to sting,. esp if we've still got gonzo and at least 2 more "big" ones for next year... am really hoping now we get Rizzo and/or Pepe in there next year....
between buying muppets, saving for adoption, and we need to buy a new pom puppy (our poor little Rocky boy passed away last month from kidney failure..) oldest step daughter expecting a baby, and needing to go visit hubby's mom this year.... $ is gonna be tight for a bit... *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.