Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Season 2

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
MrsWembly said:
I watched all the episodes first, then the bonus dvd. I love it so much! I started crying too. I pre-ordered season 2 from Amazon in July, but when it hadn't come yet, I saw it at Wal-Mart and had to get it! I couldn't wait! I'll just give the other copy to my friend. I remembered all the episodes from childhood except for Mokey and the Minstrels. WHAT A GREAT EPISODE!!!:smirk: :excited:
YES IT IS!!!! :big_grin:

zeldazipple said:
The only thing was they must have remastered the sound.
I think they did a fantastic job with the sound. In some of the cave scenes you can really hear the echoy-cavey sound their voices have when they talk, and I LOVE it!!!

Really!

I do!

:-D

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I didn't say thatwas a BAD thing just differnt. :smirk:

Janice & Mokey's Man said:
YES IT IS!!!! :big_grin:

I think they did a fantastic job with the sound. In some of the cave scenes you can really hear the echoy-cavey sound their voices have when they talk, and I LOVE it!!!

Really!

I do!

:-D

savagemonkey

Reaction score
I havent got fraggle rock season 1 yet as my dvd player only plays region 2 discs :frown:
& i can only find region 1 copies!
I'm also still waiting for the muppet show season two to be released in the uk:frown:

monkey

theprawncracker

Reaction score
savagemonkey said:
I'm also still waiting for the muppet show season two to be released in the uk:frown:
Hate to tell ya, but we're still waiting for it to be released here in the States too.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That would be awesome it that were true! One could only with that something like that would happen. I know I would be all over that if it were true. But I though season tow was just awsome! I love the special features. and the show is always great!