Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
On to the other topic: I e-mailed everyone in my e-mail lists, and I haven't seen any new postings over on the boards at MR or new votes. So, if anybody hasn't voted yet, I hope they will.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Yes, vote for Memphis! Toronto caught up and is now winning by 2 votes.

C'MON MC! The Bear needs his Froggy Friend!
:smile:
Anthony

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks! Everyone: Tell your family! Tell your friends! Tell your pets if they have an opposable thumb and can use a keyboard!

Davina

Reaction score
hehehe wouldn't be the first time the dogs had an online account somewhere...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The leading Toronto pictures make Kermit look constipated. Had to say it. There must be shananigans! Shananigans I tell you. Only kidding.

Seriously, though. I think Kev's images are great and if you could hear them I'm sure Kev's Kermit impersonation would win anybody over!

I voted for Memphis!

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
The leading Toronto pictures make Kermit look constipated. Had to say it. There must be shananigans! Shananigans I tell you.
Actually, I agree with you. Someone up there is stuffing the ballot box. Maybe they work in a big office and they're getting everyone to vote. I don't see how anyone could vote for anything besides Memphis. Kevin's pictures look professional. None of the others do.

:stick_out_tongue:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Even though, others did not do as good, they did have good intentions for Kermit. I found some still amusing and some funny. I think they all had there own little good moments. And it looked like some did quite a task of taking him a lot of places. So Kermits pose not done right or he looked really off, but I think it is all just for the fun of it really. :halo:

mrsieve

Reaction score
I hope no one is pointing the finger at me. :wink: Even though I'm from Toronto, I love the Memphis pics. And voted for Memphis.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
We all love Kermit...

Much of the other photograph sets didn't showcase the wonderful features of MR's Kermit. Most of them could have easily been a propped-up standard nineteen buck Kermit doll. Actually, some pictures make MR's Kermit look worse than a standard commercial Kermit doll because of the horrific smooshing done to the face.

If the idea of the competition is to show the intentions of the photographer and is about the idea of how much they love Kermit than it just turns into a popularity contest of who can drum-up the most votes. We all love Kermit. :smile:

But if it's about taking quality photographs that not only showcase a love for Kermit but this specific amazing replica product, then Kev's beats all of the others hands down. I don't just mean the pictures in the contest - Kev's Memphis photo series contain better pictures than I've seen on this forum or anywhere else. He’s a talented guy.