Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Today, I was moving boxes around and found my original packaging box and the box it came in for Kermit and remembered how excited I was when he arrived. I'm so happy with my Kermit.

Yes, Fozzie would be great. If we could just get Fozzie then I'd have enough to recreate The Great Muppet Caper, and have someone to drive my Studabaker...

...if I had one...

I know what you mean. I remember when I got my first Kermit I was like a little kid. I would stare at him everytime I passed him. Same thing with Gonzo and Animal. I was and still an a little bit in denial about Fozzie. :sympathy:

Nick22

Reaction score
mine just came two days ago! i am so happy with him! i was so excited. i just cant get over how much he looks like the real kermit :smile::smile::smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Fozzie would be sweet to have. :embarrassed:

I looked at my Kermit today. He looks enough like the real Kermit, but the magic would never be lost on a very nice replica if I had the chance to once again meet in person the Real Life Kermit the Frog.

Telly

Reaction score
Every once in awhile when I walk past Kermit and Gonzo, I catch myself putting my hand on one of their backs or heads and telling them I love them. :embarrassed:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
LOL, sounds a little dumb, but so do I sometimes. Or a cheek grab or something like that, ha ha.

Crazy Muppetfans!
:smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I always talk to them while posing them. It is kinda creepy, but man these things are so cool to have. :smile:

hoopless

Reaction score
i got my kermie for christmas and i couldn't have asked for a better present.
everything about him is amazing and i'm just worried i might have to put him back in his box for a week to keep him safe from the electricians that are coming to re-wire the whole house tomorrow :S

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh, thank goodness I'm not the only one talking to my posers.

One of my friends was over and caught me talking to my Slimer prop puppet I made the other night--that was a little embarassing. But, he knows I'm crazy, so it worked out alright.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
That's one thing I have never done is talk to my collectibles....I have admired them when I past them, but I have never had the urg or interest in talking to them. That includes all my other collectible stuff as well.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That's one thing I have never done is talk to my collectibles....I have admired them when I past them, but I have never had the urg or interest in talking to them. That includes all my other collectible stuff as well.
Take it from me - they are very good listeners. :big_grin: