Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

Telly

Reaction score
Hahaha I've even talked to my Palisades figures. Whenever I walk past them I tell them that they rock. :stick_out_tongue:

Mistershow

Reaction score
Just got my Kermit at work! OH EM GEE! He's absolutely amazing... I'm sure you guys know. I'm sorry if I'm just cluttering things up in here but I just had to add my thoughts. AMAZING.

I'm finding though, that I really have to work his neck to get it to look like there's a "hand" in there... Any tips?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score

Andibcool

Reaction score
I got a little questions about the kermit replica.

Can someone please tell me how big the box is that he comes in and whats the weight of booth is ?

Same would be nice to know for animal and Gonzo.

I was wondering about shipping costs vari that much.
Its between 60 and 120$ per replica depending where u buy.
Would love to get one but with that high shipping costs i dont know if they worth it.

LewZealand

Reaction score
I think Kermit is now a limited edition of 2499.

USPS has lost mine en route ... :boo:

(their customer service is appalling, too)

Gonzo and Animal will just have to make do!

Andibcool

Reaction score
Did you check tracking on the usps homepage ?
Even if no tracking number is provided there is one on the custom sheet i was told. The seller should be able to find it.

I hope all 3 will arrive at your home.

BTW where did you order them for what price and how much was shipping ?

LewZealand

Reaction score
Yes. Since 7 Jan the tracking info has said "Electronic Shipping Info Received".

I paid for 2-5 day shipping, so I don't expect to see Kermie arriving after this sort of delay. The retailer has refused to follow up with USPS to get them to investigate its location. :frown:

I got Gonzo and Animal off eBay, for the sorts of prices they are still going for. Shipping to get them to NZ was almost as expensive as they were! (but well worth it, IMHO)

I picked up Kermit through Amazon Marketplace, from Redford Films. I'm less than happy with Redford's service at this point - though I see a lot of other people have done business with them, with no problems.

Andibcool

Reaction score
Yes. Since 7 Jan the tracking info has said "Electronic Shipping Info Received".

I paid for 2-5 day shipping, so I don't expect to see Kermie arriving after this sort of delay. The retailer has refused to follow up with USPS to get them to investigate its location. :frown:

I got Gonzo and Animal off eBay, for the sorts of prices they are still going for. Shipping to get them to NZ was almost as expensive as they were! (but well worth it, IMHO)

I picked up Kermit through Amazon Marketplace, from Redford Films. I'm less than happy with Redford's service at this point - though I see a lot of other people have done business with them, with no problems.
Afaik its the senders duty to start investigation of the weitherbouts of the parcel not the receivers.
If its lost in transit and you payed for insurence you could get your money back from the sender/merchant and then he has to start an investigation anyway.

If you payed express mail ( EMS ), thats a big mistake if you live in Europe in general, because the parcel goes to a courier service then, that is most time way slower then normal airmail. Since you live in New Zealand im not sure how its handeled over there.

You should not wait to long you can only do a paypal dispute withhin 1 month if the seller dont wanna pay back the money of a lost parcel. If you payed with credit card you can try get your money back from them.
If you didnt buy insurense / or it was not included ( witch i doubt because most bigger mail is insured ), well thats a whole other story then.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
LOL, that dude is one of my TWO Contacts on Flickr. I actually gave him a link for a great deal on Kermit, I think it's the one he might've used in fact. Great guy, a fellow doting dad, plus he likes the Muppets so you can't go wrong there.

Great review btw! :smile: