Muppet Wiki Trouble

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I actually just went to try and look at something and my computer froze while waiting for the Wiki to load. So definitely not just you Snowthy!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Has anyone else been having trouble with Muppet Wiki?

Every time I get on I manage to make it through about three or four pages and then it locks up on me. :mad:

Has this been happening to anyone else or is it just my computer?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
My Norton scan turns on when I've been in Muppet Wiki a long time. My computer hasn't frozen up from the site. Try clearing your computer's cache & running adware/virus scans, that may help you.

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
Every time I get on I manage to make it through about three or four pages and then it locks up on me. :mad:

Has this been happening to anyone else or is it just my computer?
That happens to me as well. I took JaniceFerSure's advice, and it has improved. It still runs more slowly than most other sites, but it hasn't locked up again. I'm not sure why it's like that :confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A new problem has arisen at the Wiki...

Any page that has a textured green background will not load - you only get as far as the menu at the top of the page (Wikia Entertainment, Login, Create Account, etc) and that's it... that's all that loads.

And no, refreshing hasn't helped.

scarecroe

Reaction score
What's your browser version and operating system?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... So whenever I go to Muppet Wiki—or any other Wiki for that matter—the article or search gets preempted because the Wiki of choice has just loaded its advertisements and I have to cycle back to the top of the page to read what I wanted.
Has this happened to others?
How can I stop/block this from continually happening?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've had a slightly similar problem, and I wonder if it's actually advertisement related.

You see, every so often, when I'm on a single article, my history backlog is full of the same page, even though I was only on there once, leaving me to hit the back button multiple times to go back a single page.