The "Next Muppet on Family Guy" thread

GSmiley2007

Reaction score
Here's some more ideas I came up with, even if they go a little too far:

*The Swinetrek crashes into Quagmire's home
*Dr. Phil interviewing Bert and Ernie about Ernie's messiness
*A&E Intervention - Cookie Monster and his cookie addiction (similar to what was seen in the skit in the "Model Misbehavior" episode)
*Lois throwing her laundry into the washer, only to find Boober inside!
*Peter singing "There's a Skeeter on My Peter", and Chris asking if he meant "Skeeter" as in the Muppet Babies character.
*This might be way too far-- it's another E! True Hollywood Story - Muppet Babies interview, this time with Skeeter, seen as a raging alcoholic, and when the reporter asks what she meant by "flipping through the air", Skeeter gives him the finger, causing Nanny to faint. I bet Frank Welker would do Skeeter for this one. ;-)
*Gobo Fraggle being interviewed on the E! True Hollywood Story about Fraggle Rock and playing "Follow Me" on his guitar when asked what his favorite song is, only to be interrupted by Wembley playing a Black Sabbath song, causing Gobo to beat Wembley up, then resuming his song as normal.
*Lefty the Salesman trying to sell marijuana to Cleveland, but ends up getting arrested by Joe. Even as he's in jail, Lefty still tries to do his bad deed.
*Peter trips over his garden hose while carrying a basket of blueberries, and a blueberry falls into Fraggle Rock, causing every Fraggle to panic, thinking it was a banoonieberry.
*Peter's radish garden has been sabotaged by Gobo Fraggle, and when he wants his radishes back, Gobo tells Peter to "F*** off!" and shoots banoonieberries at Peter, causing him to wince a few times. We then see Gobo drinking radish vodka.
*Cookie Monster suffering a heart attack from eating too many cookies
*Baby Gonzo and Baby Animal on Jerry Springer's talk show, with Gonzo crying when he mentions Animal harrassing him during the "Gooooo bye-bye"s on the show

What do you think? ;-)

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I have some Ideas

-A news report about Crazy Harry as a Terrorist Bomber

-an E! True Hollywood Story about The Swedish Chef and his cooking

-Peter and Quagmire goes to a Comedy club only to see Fozzie's comedy and begins to heckle him, only to have Fozzie beat them up afterwards.

-Kermit and Miss Piggy on Jerry Springer.

-Cookie monster gets arrested for Stealing cookies

-The Griffins go to a piano concert only to find Rolf Playing one

-Mayor West falls into a tunnel leading to Fraggle Rock.

-Ernie and Bert on Oprah about "if the're Gay or not."

-Ernie and Bert at the Clam (Similar to the Men's club with Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble)

-Chris Goes to a library only to find Animal Running around making alot of noise.

-Kermit and Grover on Judge Judy about the Abuse concerning his Lectures.

OldSchoolFan

Reaction score
Another skit I'd like to see is Grover killing Elmo, because Elmo destroyed Grover's reputation as being the cute, furry educational and most-used monster (with Eric Jacobson or Frank Oz voicing Grover)
you have no idea how much i ACTUALLY want that to happen :big_grin: and that Sesame Street news segment is a great idea too. or, rather than it being a flashback, how bout Tom Tucker and Diana Simmons cut to it on one of their news segments?

man all these ideas are absolutley brilliant, i HAD to bump this thread. Family Guy is genius at spoofing very surprising parts of Sesame Street and The Muppet Show (like i was surprised as **** to see them spoof the Number Pinball segment)

anyway, i'd like to see them spoof some pre-Sesame Street bits. such as Visual Thinking or Inchworm. it'd be interesting to see what they could do with that.

i'd also like to see them do a spoof of Manha Manha with like Peter as one of the snowths, and when Manha Manha goes off on his tangent of scatting and the snowths start shaking their heads, Peter will flip out on him or something.

or they could spoof the days of Sesame Street when Snuffy was Big Bird's imaginary friend, and it will show Gordon, Susan, Maria, and Bob all saying really degrading things to Big Bird like "Hahaha, Snuffleupagus? Big Bird, are you ****in retarded? You expect us to believe that stupid ****? Hahaha!" and Big Bird runs away crying. like before that it will have something like Brian saying "Sesame Street sure has changed since the 70s" and it will cut to that.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I'll probably have more later, but two off the top of my head:
- Lois or Meg go down the frozen food section, and they get hit on by one of the frozen prawns, like pepe.
- A piano duel (like in Who Framed Roger Rabbit) with Brian and Rowlf.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
What if Peter was performing at a comedy club only to be heckled by Statler and Waldorf? I really loved that fozzie bear reference from when he went to saudi Arabia.

Teheheman

Reaction score
What if they had Lois teaching somebody piano and they said "You're much better than my last student" and they show Rowlf cracking jokes and stuff while Lois is trying to teach or maybe somebody goes to Lois and Rowlf was their last piano teacher or something to that effect.

Daniel

OldSchoolFan

Reaction score
What if they had Lois teaching somebody piano and they said "You're much better than my last student" and they show Rowlf cracking jokes and stuff while Lois is trying to teach or maybe somebody goes to Lois and Rowlf was their last piano teacher or something to that effect.

Daniel
or what if, instead of Rowlf, they use Don Music? thatd be a shock hahah.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Okay, let's recap...

*Kermit - appeared 4 times, was seen as a plush toy once, and has been mentioned a few times.
*Swedish Chef
*Fozzie - appeared twice; Brian also quotes his catchphrase in "Blue Harvest"
*Statler and Waldorf - and also Statler without Waldorf
*Miss Piggy - a plush toy seen in "Brian Does Hollywood"
*Bunsen and Beaker - former animated, latter was "played" by Peter
*Rats - mentioned when they check into the hotel in New York; Peter asks the clerk about them
*Big Bird - he even donated his legs to Joe, and recently, a guy dresses as him
*Bert and Ernie
*The Count
*Cookie Monster - also appeared as a "Snow Monster", a la The Wampa, in the Empire Strikes Back parody
*Oscar - just recently; basically it was a guy in an Oscar costume
*Grover - Stewie talks to him on the phone (though we don't hear his voice)
*Elmo - seen as a bath toy
*Telly - also seen as a bath toy

How about a scene where Peter recalls his encounter with The Electric Mayhem, alluding to "The Muppet Movie"?

Or The Number Painter coming in out of nowhere and painting a number 3 on the Griffins' house, and one of them yells at him to leave.

The phone rings, and Stewie, having been fed too much sugar, constantly "yips" at it as his whole head becomes a triangular shape.

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
I only recently caught this reference:

Stewie has to be quarantined within a plastic bubble and eventually ends up inside a hampster ball type bubble that he can use to get around.
He mentions at one point that you wouldn't believe the day he was having. Anyway, it flashes to this old Sesame Street segment but instead of the pinball, it was Stewie in his hamster ball.