TMS outline- Kenneth Mars!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I see I never replied to this outline Dave:embarrassed:

Well I loved the running gag about trying to get Kermit down from up above and the jokes in At the Dance. Also Kenneth and Fozzie's sketch with all the monsters:big_grin: Good work.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
Rodney Dangerfield: late Season One (circa Twiggy episode)
Shari Lewis: mid-late Season Two (circa Elton John episode)
Tom Jones: mid-late Season Two (circa Lou Rawls episode)
Neil Diamond: mid Season Four (circa Dudley Moore episode)

I just looked at them and they're all pretty short of details (for example, I know I want a Muppet Labs and a Vets Hospital in the Tom Jones one but don't know what the invention will be in ML or who'll be the patient in VH). I'll try and keep you posted on my progress, but I do have a lot going now (including revising my first screenplay in order to send it to any and all movers and shakers I can).

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
How about a Muppet Labs invention called remote-controlled roller skates and Boppity as a patient for Vet's Hospital.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
How about a Muppet Labs invention called remote-controlled roller skates and Boppity as a patient for Vet's Hospital.
Well, I'll likely use Boppity in a VH sketch at some point, could be this one.

Remote-controlled roller skates: nice:big_grin:

You sure you don't want to write outlines? You have lots of ideas, why not take a stab at it?

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Hey, Gorgon. In honor of the death of James Brown at age 73, aren't you going to do a mid-Season 2 style TMS outline with James Brown?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
Hey, Gorgon. In honor of the death of James Brown at age 73, aren't you going to do a mid-Season 2 style TMS outline with James Brown?
Hadn't planned on it. I see him more as an early-to-mid Season Three guest, anyway.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
How about doing a late second season style TMS outline with Charles Nelson Reilly, in honor of his death on May 25, 2007?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
How about doing a late second season style TMS outline with Charles Nelson Reilly, in honor of his death on May 25, 2007?
:shrug:

I know little to nothing of his work or his style, and I have 20-odd outlines already in the works. And I haven't posted a new outline in several months. Not sure when I'll finish another one. I think I know what the next one will be, I haven't told many people about it, but I think you'll be surprised, hopefully in a good way.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Bumping this one up, In Memoriam. Kenneth Mars just died of cancer at the age of 75.:sympathy: