In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

Drtooth

Reaction score
imdb.com most likely
Is this the same imdb.com that said that Captain Smollet would be in VMX? Because I can't help feel there's something a little sketchy about it. This may be real news, but considering what day it is... check your calendar, or at least my post date... there could be some discrepencies. That and imdb entries of movies in production sometimes aren't correct.

I'll reserve judgement for when we hear something a little more official.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Is this the same imdb.com that said that Captain Smollet would be in VMX? Because I can't help feel there's something a little sketchy about it. This may be real news, but considering what day it is... check your calendar, or at least my post date... there could be some discrepencies. That and imdb entries of movies in production sometimes aren't correct.

I'll reserve judgement for when we hear something a little more official.
Yeah, it really can be hit-or-miss over there, but they do have a generally good track record when compared to other such sites. The "rumored" remark held for things not 100% confirmed makes me hopeful, but as always I take this stuff with a grain of salt. However, I do think it has some "ballpark" accuracies if that means much. :smirk:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Definate ballpark figures there...

Not sure how I'd feel about Bill voicing Cantus though...

unclematt

Reaction score
I was questionable about that as well. Has he done any other Jim characters? Was he Rowlf?

beaker

Reaction score
I'm wondering if this has been permanently shelved, I just have this feeling that a FR movie was too good to be true.

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
You may be right. But if we got a transformers movie, it may still stand a chance. :sympathy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I feel this could still be made, at the very least as a DTV film. but hey, how the heck did that Honeymooners movie get a theatrical release?

unclematt

Reaction score
I am just going to say this as loud as it can be typed. I DONT WANT A DIRECT TO TV MOVIE!