The Jim Henson Hour on DVD

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Does any one know where I can find the complete collection of the JHH on DVD?

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Perhaps KermiClowns and MuppetDanny has the complete collection of JHH on DVD for trade.

corlanfer

Reaction score
Still have it ...?

Hello,

Does anyone know where I may purchase/locate a copy of the JHH on DVD?

:smile:

David French

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know where I may purchase/locate a copy of the JHH on DVD?

:smile:
The Jim Henson Hour has not been commercially released on DVD, so the only way you are going to get it is if you contact one of the many Muppet traders on these boards.

Starchild89W

Reaction score
Interested in Buying JHH

Hey there, I was wondering if one might Still be able to find a copy of The Jim Henson Hour on DVD :flirt:. And if so, how much would it run me?
I see that you have been able to locate the series in the past, but as of current, are there still copies left?
Thanks a Bunch!
:wisdom:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Every episode was uploaded on YouTube a few years ago, but the user who uploaded them got his account suspended. But he did get a new account and is slowly reuploading the episodes (though Dog City and Song of the Cloud Forrest won't be reuploaded).

David French

Reaction score
Hey there, I was wondering if one might Still be able to find a copy of The Jim Henson Hour on DVD :flirt:. And if so, how much would it run me?
I see that you have been able to locate the series in the past, but as of current, are there still copies left?
Thanks a Bunch!
:wisdom:
The series has not been commercially released on DVD. If you want copies, you need to get in touch with one of the tape traders on the forum.