TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
For those who have seen the trailer, what clips are included? If it's like the first season trailer, then I guess it doesn't show any clips with guest stars, and probably doesn't have many clips from music numbers.

Leyla

Reaction score
YAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Okay, so, unbeknownst to me, my mom went out and bought me and early birthday present... the 3/4 season Dinosaurs DVD! And I SAW THE PREVIEW!!! <bouncy!>

So, as for a description:

It starts with a screen that says "breaking news" and the announcer says they now interrupt the regularly scheduled previews for a breaking news story.

Naturally this is followed by a clip from the newman sketch.

There ARE short clips of the more prominent guest stars, as well as a whole lot of funny moments from the season, Kermit talking to Mickey Moose, Piggy getting the "good" news from a scale... singing vegetables, a vet sketch, several mayhem sketches, Statler and Waldorf, an old lady almost hitting Kermit... the lobster banditos sketch, Muppet labs with Beaker... Piggy walloping Gonzo...

I gotta tell you the colours on the clips look really good!

AND! It shows a picture of the set... they went with the picture of Miss Piggy holding a necklace and dressed in black where you can't quite see all of her face. It's got a nice blue background.

The first DVD has an ushy gushy picture of Kermit and Piggy, the second has Statler and Waldorf, and the third is, I think, Bunsen and Beaker, and the last is Fozzie and Gonzo, so they've got a pairs theme... I wonder if they'll have groups of three on the third season disks. <shrug>

Then they finish it off with "we now return you to your regularly scheduled previews."

EEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I'm so excited!

Leyla

Reaction score
You're welcome! I forgot to mention a couple things... it said the set is "coming soon" but didn't get anymore specific then that. It also said the set included all 24 episodes, but did not say uncut... so, there are probably a few cuts. Mind you, I'm just guessing that. I know NOTHING, so don't growl at me.:stick_out_tongue:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Right, it didn't say uncut, but it did say "The Complete Second Season", so who knows.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Wow! Another reason for me to get the disk set of "Dinosaurs."

About the cut/un-cut thing. Didn't the first one say 'complete' as well? I might want to check on that.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, I seem to remember that it did. But! Either way, cut or un cut, it's more Muppets than I've ever owned in this life time! And some classic episodes that I have wanted to see since before I was born (is this possible???) like the Pig episode! Can't wait!

And I hope the wait between Region 1 and Region 2 is not too long...because last year I caved and bought Region 1 DVD which I can only watch on an old rusty computer inside a cupboard somwhere...

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Yeah, the preview looks terrific! I actually squeed aloud. Like, actually, "Squeeee!" ...I dunno, it's just what came out.

All of us, and I mean all of us and anyone we can influence in even the SLIGHTEST (that neighbor you haven't spoken to for three years since his Christmas lights blew out all the power in the neighborhood? He's included in this) have GOT to buy TMS S2 on the first day it's available!!! We need those peeps at Disney to go "...wow... Let's give 'em s'more" (because Disney folk apparently talk in contractions)

I ain't waiting another--what was it 2? 3? it felt like 15--years between seasons. I'm just going to have to become rich and famous and DEMAND it. Then they'll listen, they'll all listen...

Okay, back to Dinosaurs!

Status
Not open for further replies.