TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
great just go to one of the treads i started i have two now about the letter one has a letter i typed out to be reviewd my other fans. or the one where i just want the names of who will hand write a letter.

David French

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
I know it takes a long time to put together a proper season set...but, really, the music rights people and the Disney people are really dragging their heels on this.
Ummm...it's March now and the Northern Hemisphere Summer is July/August. Why are people expecting an announcement to be made now? Folks, have patience - Disney will make the announcement when they are good and ready. Remember, TMS isn't the *only* product that Disney will be releasing on DVD this year.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
hey you folks upset go to my thread the handwritien letter to disney and the muppets and get an idea on what to write to them and get started. maybe Disney will listen if they get flooded with letters.
There's two other threads about your Disney Letter Writing campaign. Can we please keep this thread on topic about the release of the Season 2 DVDs? I, for one, am willing to wait until late summer/fall for the release. If nothing by then, then I will write.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
awww keep your Piggy underwear on, what do you want me to say here. Man i wish they (disney) would go ahead and at least annoicuce season 2's releasse date. There i did everyone can be happy again

muppet baby

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
awww keep your Piggy underwear on, what do you want me to say here. Man i wish they (disney) would go ahead and at least annoicuce season 2's releasse date. There i did everyone can be happy again
HA HA very funny although i can't wait to see season 2 i hate to say that i have not bought season 1 yet but i am going to soon i love the show so much that was the very first tv show that i saw as a child .

All time favertite after dr quinn medicanian woman .:smile:

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
You know what the best release date would be? June 19. That's my birhtday. Best...birthday...ever. Except I also have summer gym on that day, but I would watch it while nursing sores:smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
MuppetMarc said:
You know what the best release date would be? June 19. That's my birhtday. Best...birthday...ever. Except I also have summer gym on that day, but I would watch it while nursing sores:smile:
i hope that happens for you muppet Marc i mean having seson 2 out on your birthday .

i hope that your summer day at the gym goes well and you don't have any sores .

muppet baby

Reaction score
i am so happy about that as well i want it so back expecally with Miss piggy being on the cover with season 2 she is my all time faverite muppet .:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.