TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
And now for a Muppet news flash: We've done some digging and have been told by sources in all the right places that The Muppet Show: Season Two is currently being planned for DVD release by Buena Vista and The Henson Company this summer. It's listed as a "special edition" so look for more cool extras that will presumably make the set worth the wait.
From Digital Bits

muppet baby

Reaction score
I hope that season 2 comes out soon i will admit that i have not gotten season 1 yet and can not wait .
i was waiting for the complte season with all the songs to come out oh i don't know yet .

oh well think i am going to get it he he he :smile: yes i am going this weekend for season 1
ha ha i can always buy it later when complte season 1 is released with all the songs it will be worth it .

David French

Reaction score
muppet baby said:
oh well think i am going to get it he he he :smile: yes i am going this weekend for season 1
ha ha i can always buy it later when complte season 1 is released with all the songs it will be worth it .
Then I'm afraid you will be waiting a long time; music rights do not just get resolved at the snap of a finger.

muppet baby

Reaction score
David French said:
Then I'm afraid you will be waiting a long time; music rights do not just get resolved at the snap of a finger.
I don't mind waiting i will have the season one that is realeased right now and that will do for now he he he :smile:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I think that if an announcement isn't made soon then I may swear off the Muppets forever.

I mean it.

Kind of.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
some of us a growing a little impatient here. Which I can't blame anyone for. but we all should chill out a litle here.:cool:

Skye

Reaction score
Yeah guys, it is very understandable, but try not to worry or get too upset yet. I like to keep up the hope that they'll come through for us in a great way! :smile: And hopefully soon!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
The post I made yesterday was a joke (and if it wasn't, I didn't mean for it to come off otherwise!). I would so much rather they produce a top-notch DVD and deliver it to us later than never.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'll be thankful for them doing their best. Even if the spoil sport music rights people :mad: :grouchy: refuse to allow them to clear any certain songs at all, I understand that it isn't Disney's idea that the sets should be edited. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.