1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by King Prawn, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

I'm glad I'm not the only one I just don't understand why they couldn't just either show part of her close up or an entire body photo..now some slightly escue image of her.:mad:
    Yeah I actully really like this one better at this point http://z.about.com/d/kidstvmovies/1/0/S/4/muppets2.jpg
  2. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

you know, on this cover art, one could say that the pork has been chopped :D
  3. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I recently saw a documentary on Star Wars where George Lucas said that he wanted the three-year wait between Star Wars and The Empire Strikes Back to be worth it. I hope that this two-year wait is worth it.

I hope that the main menu features somebody other than Statler and Waldorf. Maybe Scooter (Ricky Boyd did sucha great job as him in The Muppets Wizard of Oz, and hasn't performed him since). It would be great if this set had menu pages for each episode. The menu choices would include "play", "scene selections", "muppet morsels", and "subtitles". (the last two choices would probably be included anyway, even without menus)
  4. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

OMG yes, please let there be scene selections. One thing I absolutely despise about my Season 1 is the no scene selections. They should take a note from the Time Life DVDs--the scene selections are on the act breaks but you can chapter forward pretty much (if I remember correctly) through every scetch/song. It was really annoying to have the chapter forward button go straight to the next episode.

But this is just nit-picky. Hehe.
  5. RKUNKLER

RKUNKLER New Member

I hope Disney makes the menus look like the Muppet Theater and when you first get to the menu it takes you through the backstage door past pops, up the stairs, to the left onto the stage with The Muppet Show logo and the muppets under the arches For the menu choices its the second leval and for the selection you choose a dressing room door opens taking you inside the dressing room. Along the way muppets would be talking and messing around just like on the show. that would be cool.
  6. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I wish that the menus were like that for the first set.
  7. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I agree! Not to sound all spoiled or ungrateful, but it is frustrating to have to rewind every time you want to hear a song!
  8. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Bwahaha! It's true. I know that I didn't vote for that cover art. :mad: But they were all pretty good so I won't complaint too much. I am just really glad that we are finally getting a set! **dances** If we have a cover, it means that things are rolling.
  9. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Mmmm...I'd vote for Scene Selections. I love your ideas for the Menu R'kun.
  10. dabauckham

dabauckham Member

This is great news, everyone! :crazy:

I do like the "fuzzy" quality of the first season cover - it's a little more unique. But, as others have said, it'll be great just to have Season 2!!!
  11. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Not that we got the fuzzy-ness in the UK Region edditions...so at least this time we won't be jealous. :p!

I do hope we have the same cover-art style here though, unlike the first season which changed the look completly for the UK. See? Odd little Kermit picture on a red-curtain background with cutsy Piggy and wiggly-eared Fozzie.
  12. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

Yeah, or to have to fastforward everytime the Mummenshanz come on ;)
  13. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Ooooooo harsh! Lol

Actually, I liked watching Mummenshanz, but I guess it's not for everybody. :)
  14. anytimepally

yeah.. I do that!
  15. anytimepally

and was I the only one who liked the Statler & Waldorf menus on Season 1? :boo: :sleep:
  16. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

og my gosh... i bought the Dinosaurs DVD tonight at walmart, poped it in and went stright to the MUPPET SHOW season 2 preview.... AHHHHHHHHHH im soooo :excited: lol. I love when Piggy says "Ok scale give me the good news!" hahaha! :p
  17. TheJimHensonHour

how much was the dvd at walmart I got mine on sale at best buy it came to like $32.00 with tax I'm not opening it untill I know what walmart is charging though I dont wanna get ripped off.
  18. anytimepally

my Wal-Mart is selling it for $32.88 before TAX, so sounds like you got a good deal.. but it's only $27.99 on Amazon.com and ships for free (and if you use the link on MuppetCentral's homepage, it helps support the website here)
  19. TheJimHensonHour

ooo thank you! I'm a bit impatient sadly so I think I'll just keep the one I got at best buy. :D
    It's going to be so hard to watch the last episode.
  20. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

i am also that the set is finlly coming out .
    yes i wish that we got to see all of piggy's face oh well i know that i voted for the full face of piggy but as everyone knows though we only got kermit's chest in the season 1 set .
    The cover art is great for season 2 i am glad we got some of piggy he he he she is my all time faverite .:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.