TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Ha ha! I'm 19. I just would prefer not to wait 10 years before I get to see The Muppet Show in it's entirety. I will if I must, but that's one of my goals. To see every episode of The Muppet Show. :smile:

Thanks for the more "official" update, Greg. Anxiously looking forward to it!
I feel lucky to have seen every episode of the Muppet Show! But I really want to see that all again!:smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I really want to see how they do on bonus featuers, lets face it with other muppet DVDs they really did a poor job with that.

Beauregard

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
I really want to see how they do on bonus featuers, lets face it with other muppet DVDs they really did a poor job with that.
True. Though I'd be happy just to get some unreleased footage, or specials. It would be great to get Muppets at WDW one day as a special feature.

But, frankly, I'd be happy just to get the Muppets Show Episodes with no special features at all if necessary!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Then again, they haven't released Rocky and Bullwinkle season 4 yet, either...

It would be stupid NOT to release this, since they already suink the money into it, and quite frankly, this was the ONLY success that Disney had with the Muppets as of late.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea that wasthe only sucess they had with the muppets but wow how well they did. that should tell you a few things. People love the Muppets and they love the muppet show.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
and quite frankly, this was the ONLY success that Disney had with the Muppets as of late.
Very true, you would think they'd take a hint about their nostalgic appeal. Heh :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Disney has had other successes. The Muppets Wizard of Oz was number two in the ratings when it premiered, and I think Kermit's autobiography and the christmas album were both successful (well, those two were at least successful to us... does anybody know if they were a success to the general public?),

DarthLarry

Reaction score
this was posted on dvdfile.com's forums.

And now for a Muppet news flash: We've done some digging and have been told by sources in all the right places that The Muppet Show: Season Two is currently being planned for DVD release by Buena Vista and The Henson Company this summer. It's listed as a "special edition" so look for more cool extras that will presumably make the set worth the wait.

apparently this was originally posted on thedigitalbits.com

its not necessarily news, but at least there's still talk about it!

:sympathy:

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Sigh. I am watching Season 1 right now and oh-so impatient for Season 2. And for the completion of Dinosaurs, but mostly for Season 2. Really that's all I wanted to say. I'm impatient, and also not doing my homework, haha. I have major senioritis -- *coughcough* -- see? I'm watching S1 looking for all of the goofs on the wiki. I can't wait to do it for season 2, but I have to wait, which I can't because, like I said, I'm impatient.

I hope there are chapters within the episodes in Season 2.

Moral of the story: procrastination is bad. It succeeds in completing nothing but rambling posts about nothing.

I think I need help. Or Season 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.