1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by King Prawn, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

i'll do it who do we write to? whats the adress???:confused:

2. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

great just go to one of the treads i started i have two now about the letter one has a letter i typed out to be reviewd my other fans. or the one where i just want the names of who will hand write a letter.

3. David French

David French Active Member

Ummm...it's March now and the Northern Hemisphere Summer is July/August. Why are people expecting an announcement to be made now? Folks, have patience - Disney will make the announcement when they are good and ready. Remember, TMS isn't the *only* product that Disney will be releasing on DVD this year.

4. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Well-Known Member

There's two other threads about your Disney Letter Writing campaign. Can we please keep this thread on topic about the release of the Season 2 DVDs? I, for one, am willing to wait until late summer/fall for the release. If nothing by then, then I will write.

5. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

awww keep your Piggy underwear on, what do you want me to say here. Man i wish they (disney) would go ahead and at least annoicuce season 2's releasse date. There i did everyone can be happy again

6. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

HA HA very funny although i can't wait to see season 2 i hate to say that i have not bought season 1 yet but i am going to soon i love the show so much that was the very first tv show that i saw as a child .

All time favertite after dr quinn medicanian woman .:)

7. MuppetMarc

MuppetMarc New Member

You know what the best release date would be? June 19. That's my birhtday. Best...birthday...ever. Except I also have summer gym on that day, but I would watch it while nursing sores:)

8. muppet baby

i hope that happens for you muppet Marc i mean having seson 2 out on your birthday .

i hope that your summer day at the gym goes well and you don't have any sores .

9. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

i can't wait for the The Muppet show season 2.

10. muppet baby

i am so happy about that as well i want it so back expecally with Miss piggy being on the cover with season 2 she is my all time faverite muppet .:)

11. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah! Can't have it without Miss Piggy on the cover!:D

12. RKUNKLER

RKUNKLER New Member

Is there any new news on The muppet Show season 2 boxed set. It should in my opinioon have menus that look like the Muppet theater.

13. Muppet Show Season 2

Over at Ultimate Disney there is a review of "Dinosaurs Season 3 & 4" and it states disc one opens with a trailer for the Muppet Show Season 2 - this means its definately coming, and probably in the semi-near future.
    :) :mad: :flirt:

14. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Ohh great find, there's hope!

15. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

WOOT!!! Only a few more days!!!

16. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

Tuesday wont come soon enough for me now!:excited:

17. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! THAT IS SPECTACULAR!!!! *dances cares away!!*

18. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

No no no Ryan. It's like this. *dances crazy* That's how you do it. It's not Fraggle Rock it's the Muppet Show. Get it stright or don't get it at all. (JK LOL)

19. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Oh, right. *dances crazy* ;)

20. muppet baby

oh i can not wait on that really great news about muppet show season 2 .
    oh i loved Dinosaurs when i it was on tv i am going to get those some time soon i am so glad that that is going to save some money .
    i have to wait awail until money gets better so oh well they will be there .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.