1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by King Prawn, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

i'll do it who do we write to? whats the adress???:confused:
  2. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

great just go to one of the treads i started i have two now about the letter one has a letter i typed out to be reviewd my other fans. or the one where i just want the names of who will hand write a letter.
  3. David French

David French Member

Ummm...it's March now and the Northern Hemisphere Summer is July/August. Why are people expecting an announcement to be made now? Folks, have patience - Disney will make the announcement when they are good and ready. Remember, TMS isn't the *only* product that Disney will be releasing on DVD this year.
  4. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

There's two other threads about your Disney Letter Writing campaign. Can we please keep this thread on topic about the release of the Season 2 DVDs? I, for one, am willing to wait until late summer/fall for the release. If nothing by then, then I will write.
  5. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

awww keep your Piggy underwear on, what do you want me to say here. Man i wish they (disney) would go ahead and at least annoicuce season 2's releasse date. There i did everyone can be happy again
  6. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

HA HA very funny although i can't wait to see season 2 i hate to say that i have not bought season 1 yet but i am going to soon i love the show so much that was the very first tv show that i saw as a child .

All time favertite after dr quinn medicanian woman .:)
  7. MuppetMarc

MuppetMarc New Member

You know what the best release date would be? June 19. That's my birhtday. Best...birthday...ever. Except I also have summer gym on that day, but I would watch it while nursing sores:)
  8. muppet baby

i hope that happens for you muppet Marc i mean having seson 2 out on your birthday .

i hope that your summer day at the gym goes well and you don't have any sores .
  9. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

i can't wait for the The Muppet show season 2.
  10. muppet baby

i am so happy about that as well i want it so back expecally with Miss piggy being on the cover with season 2 she is my all time faverite muppet .:)
  11. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah! Can't have it without Miss Piggy on the cover!:D
  12. RKUNKLER

RKUNKLER New Member

Is there any new news on The muppet Show season 2 boxed set. It should in my opinioon have menus that look like the Muppet theater.
  13. Muppet Show Season 2

Over at Ultimate Disney there is a review of "Dinosaurs Season 3 & 4" and it states disc one opens with a trailer for the Muppet Show Season 2 - this means its definately coming, and probably in the semi-near future.
    :) :mad: :flirt:
  14. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Ohh great find, there's hope!
  15. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

WOOT!!! Only a few more days!!!
  16. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

Tuesday wont come soon enough for me now!:excited:
  17. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! THAT IS SPECTACULAR!!!! *dances cares away!!*
  18. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

No no no Ryan. It's like this. *dances crazy* That's how you do it. It's not Fraggle Rock it's the Muppet Show. Get it stright or don't get it at all. (JK LOL)
  19. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Oh, right. *dances crazy* ;)
  20. muppet baby

oh i can not wait on that really great news about muppet show season 2 .
    oh i loved Dinosaurs when i it was on tv i am going to get those some time soon i am so glad that that is going to save some money .
    i have to wait awail until money gets better so oh well they will be there .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.