1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by King Prawn, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

From Digital Bits
  2. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

I hope that season 2 comes out soon i will admit that i have not gotten season 1 yet and can not wait .
    i was waiting for the complte season with all the songs to come out oh i don't know yet .

oh well think i am going to get it he he he :) yes i am going this weekend for season 1
    ha ha i can always buy it later when complte season 1 is released with all the songs it will be worth it .
  3. David French

David French Member

Then I'm afraid you will be waiting a long time; music rights do not just get resolved at the snap of a finger.
  4. muppet baby

I don't mind waiting i will have the season one that is realeased right now and that will do for now he he he :)
  5. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

I think that if an announcement isn't made soon then I may swear off the Muppets forever.

I mean it.

Kind of.
  6. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

7. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

some of us a growing a little impatient here. Which I can't blame anyone for. but we all should chill out a litle here.:cool:
  8. Skye

Skye Active Member

Yeah guys, it is very understandable, but try not to worry or get too upset yet. I like to keep up the hope that they'll come through for us in a great way! :) And hopefully soon!
  9. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

The post I made yesterday was a joke (and if it wasn't, I didn't mean for it to come off otherwise!). I would so much rather they produce a top-notch DVD and deliver it to us later than never.
  10. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

I'll be thankful for them doing their best. Even if the spoil sport music rights people :mad: :grouchy: refuse to allow them to clear any certain songs at all, I understand that it isn't Disney's idea that the sets should be edited. :)
  11. Jonathan

Jonathan New Member

I Cant Beleive you people still think that these sets are still comming out
  12. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Well I guess we're just hopefully extremely optimistic Jonathan.
  13. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Yea Jonathan! We have respect for Disney that they're going to not let us down.
  14. muppet baby

:) well said Bill bubble guy could not have said it better my self i feel the very same way ;)
  15. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

I know it takes a long time to put together a proper season set...but, really, the music rights people and the Disney people are really dragging their heels on this.
  16. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Uh music rights people could you not drag your feet on the carpet. It's just been cleaned. Thanks.
  17. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

hey you folks upset go to my thread the handwritien letter to disney and the muppets and get an idea on what to write to them and get started. maybe Disney will listen if they get flooded with letters.
  18. muppet baby

great idea i am going to do that and then write them a letter :) i hope that disney will listen to us ;)
  19. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I think that everyone should write Disney a letter. If only a few people do it, it won't make as big of an impact as a bunch. So, Muppet fans, unite and write!
  20. muppet baby

Amen Mupppet Fans Unit And Write Please :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.