TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I just hope it gets here soon. I've been wanting to see more episodes. I did grow up watching lots of re-runs on TNT back in the day but I still don't remember every episode.

David French

Reaction score
Dil said:
Golly, I wish Disney less lazy.
I'll think you'll find that the majority of all "studios" (for want of a better word) have a tendency to hold off announcing future DVD releases until they have something to say. For Disney to post a statement along the lines of "The Muppet Show Season 2 may or may not be coming out this year" would be totally pointless and simply annoy consumers. Have patience people; I'm sure Disney will make an announcement when they are ready to make one and not before.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
I hope that these numbers could be cut from these Season 2 episodes, perhaps due to music rights to the songs:

Don Knotts:

Song: "Sweet Gingerbread Man"

Nancy Walker:

Song: "They Can't Take That Away From Me"

George Burns:

Song: "Chattanooga Choo Choo"

Julie Andrews:

Song: "Won't Someone Dance With Me"
Dil has said the same thing before. You two aren't the same person, are you? :wink:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
i HOPE season 2 is out by Valentines Day (Feb 14) as (i hope anyways...) that The Muppets Valentine Show is on this set and thats "early 2007" still isnt it?
If this set was to be released this febuary I think that an official release date would have been announced at least a month ago.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
i think it may be a summer release again

Boooo to having to wait for a summer release, but I guess we just need to be happy that it'll get here eventually. Think back 5 years when TimeLife sold sets of 3 eps for $20. I was in high school then and my mom didn't "believe" in buying stuff off the TV. Sigh. So I'll content myself with my S1, Fraggle and Dinosaur DVDs (and the couple of TimeLife videos that I own too... hehe. Haaayyyy ebay) til S2 is released.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah...the release dates just slide back and back...but that's good for my bank account, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.