TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Dil said:
And I hope Season 2 is complete and uncut in the DVD release.
Would the Season 2 DVD be the only TMS Season DVD complete, or would the Season 1 DVD be the only TMS Season DVD INcomplete?
Who knows. Maybe the season 3 DVD will be the only uncut one. Maybe the DVDs for seasosn 2, 3, and 5 will be uncut. Maybe seasons 1, 4, and 5 will be the only edited releases. We won't know for sure if there is only one uncut release or only one edited release untill after season 5 is released. Well, at least if season 2 is edited, we'll know that season 1 won't be the only edited season release, and if season 2 is unedited then we'll have to wait untill at least another season to see if it's the only uncut release.

D

Dil

If all of the Muppet Show Seasons are edited in their Season DVD Release, somebody would have all of the Muppet Show edited scene video clips on his or her own website.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I wonder what the Special Features will be? Boy I'm very Excited!:smile:

David French

Reaction score
Kuriboh Man said:
I wonder what the Special Features will be? Boy I'm very Excited!:smile:
Hopefully they'll include some of the 2nd season trailers, as well as an audio commentary or two.

The Whatevers

Reaction score
What about features? I want to know if it has lots of features or not.

Muppet Show Season 1's features were kinda dissapointing.

Jon

Reaction score
Considering how rare the extras were outside of tape trade circles i thought they were rather fine.

As for the season two extras-original Prowse and Stevens pilots please.

D

Dil

It's been a long time since this thread was posted, this one should be HOT!!
I'd like it to be hot, you know.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Why would they put the pilots for two season 1 episodes on the season 2 DVD? um that probably wont happen

heres hoping for
Muppets and Men
The mUppets take Hollywood

David French

Reaction score
Dil said:
It's been a long time since this thread was posted, this one should be HOT!!
I'd like it to be hot, you know.
Forgive me but why do you have this preconceived notion that almost *every* thread has to be a "hot" one?!?!

Nevertheless...

The two original Prowse and Stevens Pilots probably should be left for Season Five, as should the Of Muppets and Men special. The Muppets Go Hollywood should have been on the Muppet Movie DVD, while The Muppets Go to the Movies should have been on the Great Muppet Caper DVD as they were recorded to promote those respective films.

D

Dil

Why, why do you want to release the Season 2 DVD MONTHS later than the Season 1 DVD, Disney?

Status
Not open for further replies.