TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
This is great news, everyone! :crazy:

I do like the "fuzzy" quality of the first season cover - it's a little more unique. But, as others have said, it'll be great just to have Season 2!!!
Not that we got the fuzzy-ness in the UK Region edditions...so at least this time we won't be jealous. :stick_out_tongue:!

I do hope we have the same cover-art style here though, unlike the first season which changed the look completly for the UK. See? Odd little Kermit picture on a red-curtain background with cutsy Piggy and wiggly-eared Fozzie.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
I agree! Not to sound all spoiled or ungrateful, but it is frustrating to have to rewind every time you want to hear a song!
Yeah, or to have to fastforward everytime the Mummenshanz come on :wink:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Ooooooo harsh! Lol

Actually, I liked watching Mummenshanz, but I guess it's not for everybody. :smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
and was I the only one who liked the Statler & Waldorf menus on Season 1? :boo: :sleep:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
og my gosh... i bought the Dinosaurs DVD tonight at walmart, poped it in and went stright to the MUPPET SHOW season 2 preview.... AHHHHHHHHHH im soooo :excited: lol. I love when Piggy says "Ok scale give me the good news!" hahaha! :stick_out_tongue:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
og my gosh... i bought the Dinosaurs DVD tonight at walmart, poped it in and went stright to the MUPPET SHOW season 2 preview.... AHHHHHHHHHH im soooo :excited: lol. I love when Piggy says "Ok scale give me the good news!" hahaha! :stick_out_tongue:
how much was the dvd at walmart I got mine on sale at best buy it came to like $32.00 with tax I'm not opening it untill I know what walmart is charging though I dont wanna get ripped off.

anytimepally

Reaction score
how much was the dvd at walmart I got mine on sale at best buy it came to like $32.00 with tax I'm not opening it untill I know what walmart is charging though I dont wanna get ripped off.
my Wal-Mart is selling it for $32.88 before TAX, so sounds like you got a good deal.. but it's only $27.99 on Amazon.com and ships for free (and if you use the link on MuppetCentral's homepage, it helps support the website here)

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
my Wal-Mart is selling it for $32.88 before TAX, so sounds like you got a good deal.. but it's only $27.99 on Amazon.com and ships for free (and if you use the link on MuppetCentral's homepage, it helps support the website here)
ooo thank you! I'm a bit impatient sadly so I think I'll just keep the one I got at best buy. :big_grin:
It's going to be so hard to watch the last episode.

muppet baby

Reaction score
i am also that the set is finlly coming out .
yes i wish that we got to see all of piggy's face oh well i know that i voted for the full face of piggy but as everyone knows though we only got kermit's chest in the season 1 set .
The cover art is great for season 2 i am glad we got some of piggy he he he she is my all time faverite .:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.