Read any good books lately?

Kiki

Reaction score
'The Tenant of Wildfell Hall', by Anne Bronte. It's my favourite book out of anything by the Bronte sisters, actually. :smile:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I just finished reading Star Wars: The Courtship of Princess Leia. My dad got me hooked on th Star wars books series and they're pretty good.

Pork

Reaction score
'The Tenant of Wildfell Hall', by Anne Bronte. It's my favourite book out of anything by the Bronte sisters, actually. :smile:
Oh, I have yet to read that one! But it's on my list. Your favourite Bronte sisters book you say. Must be good than, I love Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre.

I just finished reading Star Wars: The Courtship of Princess Leia. My dad got me hooked on th Star wars books series and they're pretty good.
Oh yeah, my lil bro tried to get me to read some star wars books. I only read one though, I just couldn't get into them. He loved em though!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I started reading Discworld's: 'The Colour of Magic' several months ago...the last time I read anything. :cool:

Pork

Reaction score
Finished Alice in Wonderland now I'm reading The Secret Garden.

Trying to read some of the books that I only knew the stories of as a kid but never got round to reading the book.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I'm currently reading an incredible book called The Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning. This one comes with a foreword by Michael W. Smith and testimony by Rich Mullins and both highly recommend the book. It is a great explanation of the wonderful, matchless grace of Jesus that is greater than all our sins. And it's been comforting and encouraging to me as it reminds me of all the incredible verses in Romans that explains that through Christ's death and Resurrection, all sins have been paid for and I can rest in the assurance of His salvation and His grace, even though I've done many wrong things and still have so many failures while trying to live for Jesus.
For any Christians out there on the forum and anyone just curious about who Jesus is and what He came to do, this book explains the crux of Christianity really well. It's all about God and His grace- how He so loved the world that He gave His only Son so that whosoever will believe in Him will not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 is so familiar but it's so incredible to consider every time.:smile:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
That sounds like a cool book GonzoLeaper, I'll have to check it out sometime. Have you by any chance read the book Tahn?

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Not familiar with that one, Gonzo's Hobbit. Who's the author?

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
L.A. Kelly. It's a fictional novel about a mercenary that comes to Christ while in the middle of breaking away from the band he works for. If's nice if you like mideval themed novels.