Muppet Christmas MUP3's

luba

Reaction score
Merry Christmas from Sesame Street

i am trying to find old merry christmas semame street dvd i remember watching when i was a little girl can some one help me find a dvd . i have old record at home just need dvd thank-you

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
i am trying to find old merry christmas semame street dvd i remember watching when i was a little girl can some one help me find a dvd . i have old record at home just need dvd thank-you

Hi and welcome to Muppet Central.

Methinks there's a bit of confusion. The release you're asking about, Merry Christmas from Sesame Street is a record album, and therefore it's doubtful that it'd ever be released on DVD.
However, I happen to have the songs from that album and can send them to you if you were to provide your email address.

Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums. :batty:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
can you send me the songs from christmas eve from sesame street and christmas toy please
Hey Speed,
I can help you out with everything I've quoted there. I'll send them via senspace shortly.
Hey, I'm not sure why you're asking me for them. I actually don't have them, nor am I sure why you think I would.... but regardless, happy Mup3 hunting!

Telly

Reaction score
Anyone have the mp3 of "I Believe" from Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (November 27, 2008)? Please?:big_grin:

RugbyandMew

Reaction score
I have stuff from A Christmas Toy but don't how to share it. I'd be glad to if someone could explain to me how to. I've some songs and sound clips I made myself.