What have been your avatars in the past?

Kiki

Reaction score
Changed mine to the great Alice Cooper
*Marries it* Aliiice.... Cooperrrrrrr.... <333

That reminds me... on camp my friend and I were listening to him and this chick in our cabin goes, "what are you listening to?" and we go, "Alice Cooper" and then she went "OOOOH! I LOVE her!" Her. Her...? Sheesh- people. =P

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
*Marries it* Aliiice.... Cooperrrrrrr.... <333

That reminds me... on camp my friend and I were listening to him and this chick in our cabin goes, "what are you listening to?" and we go, "Alice Cooper" and then she went "OOOOH! I LOVE her!" Her. Her...? Sheesh- people. =P
I once knew a lid who called Jimmy Page Jimmy hendrix. Thought it was kind of funny!

Kiki

Reaction score
I once knew a lid who called Jimmy Page Jimmy hendrix. Thought it was kind of funny!
Whoa, weird! I remember sometime last year I bought one of my Classic Rock mags to school and it had Hendrix on the cover. There was a chick in my class who claims she's musically educated because her parents were musos and I asked her, slightly tongue-in-cheek (because I personally found it obvious, and it said he's bleeding name on the cover!) who did she think he was. Anyway, she hesitated, like... tons. I found this a bit odd, because I used to hang out with her quite a lot (until she moved schools. Without even telling me), and knowing me I was always crapping on about music- and I'm a Hendrix fanatic. In the end she goes, "...Bon Jovi...?" Can you believe that? I *wish* I was joking.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Whoa, weird! I remember sometime last year I bought one of my Classic Rock mags to school and it had Hendrix on the cover. There was a chick in my class who claims she's musically educated because her parents were musos and I asked her, slightly tongue-in-cheek (because I personally found it obvious, and it said he's bleeding name on the cover!) who did she think he was. Anyway, she hesitated, like... tons. I found this a bit odd, because I used to hang out with her quite a lot (until she moved schools. Without even telling me), and knowing me I was always crapping on about music- and I'm a Hendrix fanatic. In the end she goes, "...Bon Jovi...?" Can you believe that? I *wish* I was joking.
I think it was just a case of a kid not really knowing any better.

But whoa! That is just plain crazy. I mean she didn't even really have to know because as you said it's name was right on the cover. But it would have been nice if she had just admitted she didn't know, though. Would have saved a lot of embarrassment, heh!

Kiki

Reaction score
I think it was just a case of a kid not really knowing any better.

But whoa! That is just plain crazy. I mean she didn't even really have to know because as you said it's name was right on the cover. But it would have been nice if she had just admitted she didn't know, though. Would have saved a lot of embarrassment, heh!
Yeah, I wish people would just be honest if they didn't know, either. Instead of embarrassing themselves- lol! I'll say these obscure pop-culture references and they'll laugh along but you can tell they don't know what your on about. I don't mind but... I would appreciate it if they just admitted that they're unsure. lol!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ooowww...this hurts my head worse than the fact every time I hear the phrase "best of both worlds" I end up thinking about Van Halen AND Hannah Montana...

but anyways, I had a friend who thought Ozzy osbourne was a girl...*shakes head* I felt really bad for her...

Teheheman

Reaction score
I have people all the time think that Shannon Lawson is a girl when CLEARLY he's a guy who plays GREAT music.

Daniel

Kiki

Reaction score
Ooowww...this hurts my head worse than the fact every time I hear the phrase "best of both worlds" I end up thinking about Van Halen AND Hannah Montana...

but anyways, I had a friend who thought Ozzy osbourne was a girl...*shakes head* I felt really bad for her...
OhmyGAWD! =O That is shocking, I mean- she prolly doesn't know any better and all that, but... but that's crazeh!

Gah! Van Halen *AND* Hannah Montana! :eek: Which one is better...? Hrmmm... what, a, toughie. :stick_out_tongue: That is terrible!

Just the other day a girl in my class thought that 'Dark Side of the Moon' was a song, when I was obviously referring to the album. I just wish she simply said she wasn't aware of it, instead of embarrassing herself. She's like, "That's the best song evaarr!" and I went, "well, it's actually an album..." and then she got all huffy and was like, "I'm pretty sure it's isn't!" I don't... *think* it's a song. :s

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Several different Floyds
Uncle Deadly
Jack Skellingtons head
a version of one above that said Happy Halloween
A Sandy Claws Jack (from movie) that said merry christmas
Sandy Claws Jack (from old poster)
one with Jack and Sally
Jake Long (dragon form; old animation)
The Crypt Keeper
Stitch dressed as a pirate
Jon Bon Jovi
Bartman*
Simpsonized Count*
Jack as the Pumpkin King (aka the scarecrow)
Spyro the Dragon
Bart on Skateboard
Crazy Homer (from the "shinning" episode)
Bart/Lisa in "The Night Gallery"
Werewolf Flanders
Another Werewolf Flanders
Another Floyd
Kermit and Ozzy Osbourne
Sonic the Hedgehog (90's version)
Wayne and Garth
Alice Cooper and Sam
Floyd
Floyd
Lucas (SSBB)
Lucas
Lucas
Luigi (SSBB)
Kind Dedede (SSBB)
Lucas
Floyd
Luigi Striker
Chuckie (All Grown Up)
Bart with Spinal Tap
Otto playing guitar
Simpsonized Alice Cooper
Knuckles the Echidna w/ Green hill zone background
Bart in Thriller Parody
Slappy the Dummy (Goosebumps TV version)
(an unusally happy) Bart Simpson Bartman
Calvin dancing in pajamas
Calvin and Hobbes in Snow
Snow Miser
WereSonic
A werewolf
Ace (from PPG)
Clive (GH2 version)
Cat (from Coraline)
The Ramones Logo
Alice Cooper

and now...

the legend of punk rock...

Joey Ramone! (there was a suprising lack of good pictures)

Nick22

Reaction score
I've had a lot, and i can only remember a few

Annie Sue
Floyd
B/W Floyd
Janice
B/W Janice
Zoot
Dr. Teeth
B/W Dr. Teeth
Kermit