What have been your avatars in the past?

muppets2

Reaction score
i have my first one now and i had like 20 pics of rowlf then swichted back to this one:sympathy:

muppets2

Reaction score
i just swicthed from rowlf to beaker then back to rowlf then a diffrent pic of rowlf and now i have a pic of elmo then i swicthed to rowlf again....

APRena

Reaction score
Hmmm, I had a pic of Mahna Mahna for about a day, and now this. I'm going to go find a new one...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Just changed mine to the "Hairy Potter" picture my mom took of my Animal puppet after I dressed him up like one my favorite fictional wizards. :wink:

Happy Halloween
:scary::batty:

muppets2

Reaction score
Just Swicthed to a happy halloween picture with kermit and piggy

APRena

Reaction score
Mehhhh... :stick_out_tongue:

Now I's confused! Think I'll change mine just to confuse other people. (like I am. I think this was mentioned in the "Am I the only one...?" thread.)

(Unfortunately, I only have what Google Images has to offer me to choose from.)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Now I's confused! Think I'll change mine just to confuse other people. (like I am. I think this was mentioned in the "Am I the only one...?" thread.)
I've even confused myself with my avatar. Like just after I changed from the Robin one "Who is that with that awesome Richard Hunt and Scooter picture for their avatar? Oh, *facepalm* that's me."

muppets2

Reaction score
I've even confused myself with my avatar. Like just after I changed from the Robin one "Who is that with that awesome Richard Hunt and Scooter picture for their avatar? Oh, *facepalm* that's me."
yea i personally liked the old pic better