What have been your avatars in the past?

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
APRena: If you have a picture idea in mind, let me know and I can help you out with sizing issues. Then I will email you the finished result.

APRena

Reaction score
Thanks guys! :smile: I might keep this one for a little longer, while I'm looking.

muppets2

Reaction score
since halloween is over i swicthed back to my old rowlf avatar

Scooterthegofer

Reaction score
Great, now I can recognize you!:wink:

Have you noticed me switching from frackle to frackle every day since 2 days ago?

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I had one of Beakie (the monster that sang with Alice Cooper, not Beaker) as a "costume" for Halloween, then switched between a bunch of different Muppet pictures before finally choosing a picture Bean Bunny.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Dark spyro from the legend of spyro trilogy (2nd game). While they arent nearly as good as the original 3, Dark spyro is awsome. As you can tell from the picture, he is black, but he also has this black mist that surrounds him and he "breaths" a purple smokey laser beam thingy

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
For Sesame's 40th, I had a pic of my favorite SS character, Snuffy, then I had Fizzgig for about an hour or so before changing to a fiery. "Chilly Down" :wink:

APRena

Reaction score
Finally changed mine! Minor character sure, but I'm excited there's a Muppet with the same name as me. ("Rena" nickname invented anagramming purposes.)

(This is also a test to see if iPhoto works...)

muppets2

Reaction score
i changed mine too Sam the eagle for the same reason as APRena