What have been your avatars in the past?

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Darn. No Muppets are named Aly/Alyson. I guess I'll just stick with this Fiery one.

Nick22

Reaction score
i just switched mine to beautiful close up of da bear. i was getting a little sick of looking at good ol pinocchio.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I think I'll just stick with my Big Kenny one for now. Besides, it shows my mantra that I try to live by everyday and I hope that everybody does the same. LOVE EVERYBODY, givin the chance to do so it's like turning a light switch, turn the love on and the hate off, LOVE EVERYBODY! Sorry, I just like my avatar that much I had to show it off and rant like that lol.

Daniel

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I've pretty much switched around a bit through a few BoRhap images lately. I think I'll just stick with this one for now.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Kinda hard to read, but my current one is:

Things I Am Not Allowed to Do at Hogwarts:

I will not impersonate the Swedish Chef in Potions Class

:hungry::smile::wink:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Where'd you find that? Awesomeness! :big_grin: :hungry:
Just do a search on Google for "Not allowed to do at Hogwarts" and you could find all kinds of silly things. For example: I will not sing "We're off to See the Wizard" when sent to the headmaster's office." :wink:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Just went through just about all of my pictures of Electric Mayhem and Muppet Labs pics, and finally decided on this pic that combines both of them. :flirt::eek: