The Lovesick Teenager Clud Threab

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, You find that righ perfect guy meant just for you. I guarantee you it'li happen for you! I'm not just saying that because it happend for me, I really, truly do believe that. But I have seen it happen first hand, though.:wink:

And that's really why I do believe that so much, though.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I think right now I'm just slightly frustrated with everything right now. And just a little impatient....

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yor welcome! Well that is completly understandable! But think will fall in place for you and everythings going to work out for tha best. That's what I believe.:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I guess since I'm 20 now, I don't qualify to be in this clud anymore do I? :smirk:

Kiki

Reaction score
I guess since I'm 20 now, I don't qualify to be in this clud anymore do I? :smirk:
You could always make the lovesick young adult club. :smirk: Or is young adult teenager...? I 'unno. But eh, we're still happy to have your company here. :smile: On a more random note, it's weird how the 'Animated Hotties' thread, 'What kind of girls or guys do you like' thread and this one are all bumped up. It's nowhere near Valentines day, either.

Oh well. I missed this thread. :3

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I can't explain the other threads being bumped (but you're right, what a funny coincidence), but the reason I bumped this thread is because I'm having a bit of lovesickness right now myself... far cry from that whole chickening out to ask the girl I was crushing on to dance nearly three years ago...

Anyway, you guys might want to sit down for this one, 'cause it's a dilly!

Now I've had some crushes in my day... some of them have been conventional, some have been unconventional... however, right now, I know that this is beyond crushing... I am IN LOVE. I am absolutely, "head-over-heels", "smitten", "bedazzled" in love.

The ironic thing is that this is a bit hypocritical for me... based on what I've seen go down with my own friends before in the past, I usually discourage internet relationships - yet, the person I'm in love with is a friend of mine from another forum.

I have to admit, she is a surprising individual - I'm sure my fellow males are all familiar with the reaction that the girls you like don't like you, right? Well, amazingly, I've said some things to this friend, and I've given her some compliments... all on the personal side... and ironically, she didn't hate me for them... as a matter of fact, she was actually flattered by what I've said to her. I was flabbergasted at that. I even told her I was surprised she didn't hate me for saying such things, and she told me she finds it hard to believe anyone would hate me, because she says I'm a nice guy and a good friend. To add to that, she likes to chat, and even recently added me to her YIM so we can really do some actual chatting, rather than through a forum. Funnily enough, I've found myself getting completely nervous anytime I log onto the forum and see she's been posting anymore, lol. This is really quite an experience for me... not only is she my "other type", but she's got personality - she's really warm and friendly, and she's a wonderful conversationalist (probably why she's fun to talk, and thinks the same about me).

As with everything else, there's an upshot to this as well, and the upshot is this - she has a boyfriend. Matter of fact, she's HAD a boyfriend for a while now, and recently moved in with him (NOT what you think, apparently he simply offered her a place to stay so she wouldn't be stuck living with her grandparents). I've known this fact for quite some time, so I honestly do NOT understand WHY I've fallen in love with her as of late... I'm trying to figure it out for myself, but I can't seem to come up with an answer. Luckily, she hasn't figured me out, but I am kind of nervous about making a mistake and saying more than I should when we start IMing.

And now, I ask you guys... how PATHETIC am I? Really.

APRena

Reaction score
It's nice to see these old threads being bumped up, I never knew this "clud" was here.

Long story(ies) short, o wise elders of MC: Just tell me it will all be ok.
(Yeah, lie if you must. And sorry about the elders crack. :wink: )

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Thank god for this clud! I've been hung up on one girl who is a sophomore now for pretty much all of 2009 without barely getting a word in to her. Now at long last I have the self-confidence to finally at least try to talk to her. Let's see if this actually works. :concern:

Kiki

Reaction score
Well, I can't explain the other threads being bumped (but you're right, what a funny coincidence), but the reason I bumped this thread is because I'm having a bit of lovesickness right now myself... far cry from that whole chickening out to ask the girl I was crushing on to dance nearly three years ago...

Anyway, you guys might want to sit down for this one, 'cause it's a dilly!

Now I've had some crushes in my day... some of them have been conventional, some have been unconventional... however, right now, I know that this is beyond crushing... I am IN LOVE. I am absolutely, "head-over-heels", "smitten", "bedazzled" in love.

The ironic thing is that this is a bit hypocritical for me... based on what I've seen go down with my own friends before in the past, I usually discourage internet relationships - yet, the person I'm in love with is a friend of mine from another forum.

I have to admit, she is a surprising individual - I'm sure my fellow males are all familiar with the reaction that the girls you like don't like you, right? Well, amazingly, I've said some things to this friend, and I've given her some compliments... all on the personal side... and ironically, she didn't hate me for them... as a matter of fact, she was actually flattered by what I've said to her. I was flabbergasted at that. I even told her I was surprised she didn't hate me for saying such things, and she told me she finds it hard to believe anyone would hate me, because she says I'm a nice guy and a good friend. To add to that, she likes to chat, and even recently added me to her YIM so we can really do some actual chatting, rather than through a forum. Funnily enough, I've found myself getting completely nervous anytime I log onto the forum and see she's been posting anymore, lol. This is really quite an experience for me... not only is she my "other type", but she's got personality - she's really warm and friendly, and she's a wonderful conversationalist (probably why she's fun to talk, and thinks the same about me).

As with everything else, there's an upshot to this as well, and the upshot is this - she has a boyfriend. Matter of fact, she's HAD a boyfriend for a while now, and recently moved in with him (NOT what you think, apparently he simply offered her a place to stay so she wouldn't be stuck living with her grandparents). I've known this fact for quite some time, so I honestly do NOT understand WHY I've fallen in love with her as of late... I'm trying to figure it out for myself, but I can't seem to come up with an answer. Luckily, she hasn't figured me out, but I am kind of nervous about making a mistake and saying more than I should when we start IMing.

And now, I ask you guys... how PATHETIC am I? Really.
Aww, Snowthburgers... you're not pathetic. D: *Petpethughug*. Love works in mysterious ways sometimes, so there doesn't necessarily have to be a logical reason as to why you've fallen for a girl who's already with someone. I s'pose it's awkward, though, talking to her, which is fine, but then finding out she has a boyfriend... ouch. :frown: I wish you all the best man, though I'm so sorry that I couldn't give you any advise or anything- I'm not much good at that in these situations, *sigh*.

Thank god for this clud! I've been hung up on one girl who is a sophomore now for pretty much all of 2009 without barely getting a word in to her. Now at long last I have the self-confidence to finally at least try to talk to her. Let's see if this actually works. :concern:
All I can say is... good on you! =D Heh, that's great that you have the self-confidence to ask this girl out! My advise...? Easy. Just don't chicken out, or else you'll just end up kicking myself... -_-. I wish you all the best- good luck!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lol Kiki. I always knew she had a boyfriend, so it's not like an "ouch" moment for me, it's just for some reason, I've fallen in love with her as of late, and I just don't understand why.

But you're absolutely right, it is awkward talking to her, and I'm always so nervous now, lol. You should've seen the muffining we did a few days ago, lol.