The Lovesick Teenager Clud Threab

Kiki

Reaction score
Lol Kiki. I always knew she had a boyfriend, so it's not like an "ouch" moment for me, it's just for some reason, I've fallen in love with her as of late, and I just don't understand why.

But you're absolutely right, it is awkward talking to her, and I'm always so nervous now, lol. You should've seen the muffining we did a few days ago, lol.
Lol, I know the feeling, actually. x3 Yeah, it must suck, though. D: As I said in my last post, there doesn't need to be a particular reason as to why you feel in love with her, you're just... as the song goes, "accidently in love". N'aww, such a movie moment. <3

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
All I can say is... good on you! =D Heh, that's great that you have the self-confidence to ask this girl out! My advise...? Easy. Just don't chicken out, or else you'll just end up kicking myself... -_-. I wish you all the best- good luck!
I already did! I had a class with her last school year and never had the courage to ask her out. But I see her in the halls all the time and haven't talked to her yet all school year. I've been crushing on her since April for Pete's sake! :embarrassed: I just don't know how to approach her after so long...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
you're just... as the song goes, "accidently in love".
Coincidentally, I've been listening to that song a WHOLE lot lately as well, ****!

Not only has it been my favorite song for years, but it fits my mood, lol.

Kiki

Reaction score
Dead appropiete, huh? Great song, though.

Ah, yes. Hrm, that is a pickle. xPP I've been in the situation, just not at school. *Doesn't go to co-ed*

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Ah, yes. Hrm, that is a pickle. xPP I've been in the situation, just not at school. *Doesn't go to co-ed*
I know, I felt like such an idiot that I didn't ask her out when I had the perfect chance. :frown: Could anyone give me any advice for my situation?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dead appropiete, huh? Great song, though.
Sure 'nuff is...

So she said, "What's the problem baby?"
What's the problem I don't know
Well maybe I'm in love, think about it every time
I think about it, can't stop thinking 'bout it

How much longer will it take to cure this
Just to cure it 'cause I can't ignore it if it's love
Makes me wanna turn around and face me
But I don't know nothing about love

Come on, come on
Turn a little faster
Come on, come on
The world will follow after
Come on, come on
Because everybody's after love

So I said, "I'm a snowball running"
Running down into the spring
That's coming all this love melting under
Blue skies belting out sunlight, shimmering love

Well baby I surrender to the strawberry ice cream
Never ever end of all this love
Well I didn't mean to do it
But there's no escaping your love

These lines of lightning
Mean we're never alone
Never alone, no, no

Come on, come on
Move a little closer
Come on, come on
I want to hear you whisper
Come on, come on
Settle down inside my love

Come on, come on
Jump a little higher
Come on, come on
If you feel a little lighter
Come on, come on
We were once upon a time in love

We're accidentally in love
Accidentally in love
Accidentally in love
Accidentally in love

Accidentally
I'm in love, I'm in love
I'm in love, I'm in love
I'm in love, I'm in love
Accidentally
I'm in love, I'm in love
I'm in love, I'm in love
I'm in love, I'm in love
Accidentally

Come on, come on
Spin a little tighter
Come on, come on
And the world's a little brighter
Come on, come on
Just get yourself inside her
Love, I'm in love

APRena

Reaction score
Gaaaaah. "The situation" at school is worse. Example:

I really like a guy in my Lunch/Guidance period. (It's split weird and I hate that we don't get a full lunch...) We talk about random things like John Lennon's death and the origins of Spam and famous last words and tell the stupidest jokes in the world, y'know, random junk, but the conversations are interesting and funny. I doubt he knows I like him, much less feel the same way, but it's better than nothing.

Guidance ends at the beginning of the semester, and our Lunch periods are switched. I have no other classes with him, and I'm really going to miss just chatting and seeing him. I could ask him for his email or ask him out or something, but removing our interactions from school requires EFFORT, y'know? Nothing to really force us together. Out of that context I fear it'll turn out awkward. :/ It seems like nothing, but It's a big deal in my head. :stick_out_tongue:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score

I really like a guy in my Lunch/Guidance period. (It's split weird and I hate that we don't get a full lunch...) We talk about random things like John Lennon's death and the origins of Spam and famous last words and tell the stupidest jokes in the world, y'know, random junk, but the conversations are interesting and funny. I doubt he knows I like him, much less feel the same way, but it's better than nothing.

Guidance ends at the beginning of the semester, and our Lunch periods are switched. I have no other classes with him, and I'm really going to miss just chatting and seeing him. I could ask him for his email or ask him out or something, but removing our interactions from school requires EFFORT, y'know? Nothing to really force us together. Out of that context I fear it'll turn out awkward. :/ It seems like nothing, but It's a big deal in my head. :stick_out_tongue:
GO ASK HIM OUT! Don't make the same mistake I did trying to wait till I was "ready"! Just go for it. At least you still have a chance unlike me...

Kiki

Reaction score

Aww, I say you should go for it. :smile: Seriously, if you talk to him, even if it's about the most random things, I say you should ask him for his email, just to start the barrel rolling. And, y'know, who knows what'll come of that? I remember a couple of years ago by simply catching the same bus as my crush -at the time- I ended up having a conversation with him (the bus was full house, and I was sandwiched between him and some other dude). After that I found out his name and his school. He asked me fer my name first, which I was all like, "OMGthashhhsooooawesomeIcan'tbelieveit!" about at the time, lol. x3 Thesedays I'm lucky because I'm more confident, which I wish I had *last* year. :frown:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I feel stupid for admitting this, but I'm going crazy!

I still haven't heard from The Girl (let's just call her that for the sake of NOT revealing her name, okay?) on YIM yet, though I'm under the assumption that she doesn't use YIM often, because she asked me if I had either MSN or AIM... not YIM, even though she has it and added me, but again... yeah. Kind of like how I have a YouTube account but I never use it anymore since they backstabbed us.

I'm kinda going back and forth between feeling a frustrated that I'm not hearing from her yet, and actually thinking it might be a good thing, considering I might accidentally say or mention something I shouldn't and later regret it... because again, she already has a bf and all...

You know how in various Garfield strips, where Jon will sit by the phone for hours waiting for a girl to call him up, or he'll wait on hold and count how many times the phone rings, etc? I kinda feel that way myself, just watching my messenger window all day, waiting to see that little gray circle turn yellow next to her name, lol.

I mean, there's still chatting with her through the forum we post at, but still, IMing is quite fun... and she said I'm nice to talk to, so... :flirt: