The Lovesick Teenager Clud Threab

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I expected to still be thinking about girl trouble when I clicked on this thread but this whole exchange between you two made me crack up. :stick_out_tongue:

But seriously though, prawny, I've thought about that but even then I feel sort of awkward going the Facebook route. But we'll see when (or IF) I do it.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ssssssssssmile win you say that.
I'll be smilin' when I wipe the floor with ya.

BobthePizzaboy said:
I expected to still be thinking about girl trouble when I clicked on this thread but this whole exchange between you two made me crack up. :stick_out_tongue:
We gots another wandered into our midst, Scotty. Where ya hail from, boy?

But seriously though, prawny, I've thought about that but even then I feel sort of awkward going the Facebook route. But we'll see when (or IF) I do it.
(Facebook is MUCH less awkward. Trust me. Start there and you'll be on the right route.)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Where am I from, the boy asks. I'm from the Yeller Rose of Texas, son!
*spit-take* Well hog-tie the mail man and call me Mary Todd Lincoln--The Yellah Rose o' Texas? Here? ! My heart just skipped a beat. Tarnation, par'ner, sit'cher'self down 'ere, I'll get ya a drink and get that tar-heeled Scot right outta here for ya.

(I hope... gulp.)
(You just gotta believe! *huge choir sweeps in and starts clapping and singing* You just gotta believe! Be-lieve! Be-lieve! Be-lieeeeeeeeeve! ! !)

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
*spit-take* Well hog-tie the mail man and call me Mary Todd Lincoln--The Yellah Rose o' Texas? Here? ! My heart just skipped a beat. Tarnation, par'ner, sit'cher'self down 'ere, I'll get ya a drink and get that tar-heeled Scot right outta here for ya.
Oh certainly, it'd be my own personal pleasure. Break out the Scot, ya'll better get some before I get in on all of it. When I gets my Scot, I gets my Scot all right!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh certainly, it'd be my own personal pleasure. Break out the Scot, ya'll better get some before I get in on all of it. When I gets my Scot, I gets my Scot all right!
We talkin' Scot or scotch here, pal? We got both... just need to clarify. ...And I'll need to see some I.D. mister Yellah Rose.