Muppet Central Couples

Teheheman

Reaction score
Ok, to clarify, I wasn't going to TRY to tick him off. He was the one who said that there were a lot of people hooking up through MC. I'm sure that one more hookup via the MC would kinda be something that he wouldn't like cause he hasn't been able to find anybody yet. Don't know why, he seems like a nice guy. But, oh well, I'm not gonna pass judgement cause I'm eternally single, and it's not fair to do that to somebody else. Although, I think that Snowth is the kinda guy who can take a good ribbing every once in a while. He seems like a good enough soul to take a little joking. Jokularity Jokularity

Daniel

Katzi428

Reaction score
William is my number one, my love, my main man, my squeeze, hehe. This crazy-in-love girl will always choose to spend time with her honey, hehe! :big_grin:

It is amazing and I love it so much how he and I have kept our relationship so loving and strong. It's kinda funny where you'll find your soul mate. I just know there's no other guy for me. And he and I are looking forward so much to our future and spending our life together. (What? A romantic? Me? Never! Lol!)

Yay! I love that it sounds perfect to you, sweetie. Nothing makes me happier than you feeling so lucky you found me, babe! :flirt:
You 2 need some privacy?:wink:
Just kidding!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Ok, to clarify, I wasn't going to TRY to tick him off. He was the one who said that there were a lot of people hooking up through MC. I'm sure that one more hookup via the MC would kinda be something that he wouldn't like cause he hasn't been able to find anybody yet. Don't know why, he seems like a nice guy. But, oh well, I'm not gonna pass judgement cause I'm eternally single, and it's not fair to do that to somebody else. Although, I think that Snowth is the kinda guy who can take a good ribbing every once in a while. He seems like a good enough soul to take a little joking. Jokularity Jokularity

Daniel
OK...sorry.

Beakerfan

Reaction score

Daniel
ROTFLMAO! Remember folks: If you don't listen to him, you'll all wind up in Heck.....

Teheheman

Reaction score
lol *sings* Oh I don't want no more of Army life, gee ma I wanna go home.
I don't have a collar round my neck but she's right, if you don't listen to me, you'll all wind up in heck. lol.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Although, I think that Snowth is the kinda guy who can take a good ribbing every once in a while. He seems like a good enough soul to take a little joking. Jokularity Jokularity

Daniel
I could go fro some barbecue ribbings right about now!:insatiable:

This crazy-in-love girl will always choose to spend time with her honey, hehe! :big_grin:

It is amazing and I love it so much how he and I have kept our relationship so loving and strong. It's kinda funny where you'll find your soul mate. I just know there's no other guy for me. And he and I are looking forward so much to our future and spending our life together. (What? A romantic? Me? Never! Lol!)
Aw, you keep smothering me with so many beautiful things that you're saying about me *blush and three quarters, LOL* But I like it! There's not other one for me either, sweetie. Everything you said really means so much to me here. You know that I always fell the same way about you too, honey!

Skye

Reaction score
You 2 need some privacy?
Just kidding!
LOL, Kathy! Hmm..... sure, that'd work for me! :big_grin:
Aw, you keep smothering me with so many beautiful things that you're saying about me *blush and three quarters, LOL* But I like it! There's no other one for me either, sweetie. Everything you said really means so much to me here. You know that I always feel the same way about you too, honey!
Awww sweetie, you feeling such beautiful ways about me means the world to me, too! I love it. And I really love making you blush, hehe... you're so darn cute! :wink: And you deserve it so much! :flirt:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Awww sweetie, you feeling such beautiful ways about me means the world to me, too! I love it. And I really love making you blush, hehe... you're so darn cute! :wink: And you deserve it so much! :flirt:
*Double blushing and three quarters*:wink: