Toy Vault developing Henson Fantasy Plush

cabbageheat

Reaction score
No true, I've seen (expensive) plush animals which look very real and nothing like this crap. A high quality Fizzgig plush (hand puppet) would be awesome IMO !
Yes, exactly. If your going to do a plush doll, its got to look right, and most likely be expensive. If they don't take the time, and are just releasing something that looks or slightly resembles the characters, it turns out like the products above.

I guess its a matter of taste. I could care less about plush dolls. Never liked the look of them. The world of the Dark Crystal I believe translates well to posters/paintings/maquette types of collectibles. It is long overdue unfortunately, however, perhaps with the next film (if indeed it is still going forward, I've heard nothing for months) we will see more high end collectibles.

Tim

Reaction score
Was there ever a GOOD version out? I remember reading when the film was first released about limited edition dolls, and even adult closthing inspired by the film's designs. I remeber looking for this stuff, but never saw it. On in the U.K.?

MarieIsabella

Reaction score
I don't know.. I don't think the plush is that bad. The figure that came with Kira from Sideshow Toys not that one was aweful, but this one I could live with. I saw another picture of him with his mouth open, and he looks MUCH better. :smile:

You can check out the picture at: www.bigbadtoystore.com

Laszlo

Reaction score
MarieIsabella said:
I don't know.. I don't think the plush is that bad. The figure that came with Kira from Sideshow Toys not that one was aweful, but this one I could live with. I saw another picture of him with his mouth open, and he looks MUCH better. :smile:

You can check out the picture at: www.bigbadtoystore.com
Ok, it's slightly better but still bad.

BTW look how sweet this little cat is:
http://www.lynxfeather.net/villagewitches/tatterbabies/fizzgig.html

oh and here is the real Fizzgig:
http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Reviews/DarkCrystal/Images/Fizzgig.jpg

:smile:

Button

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the dolls of Kira and Jen? About 12" tall?

Oooooh and hello, I'm a newbie :smile: