Toy Vault developing Henson Fantasy Plush

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
Yikes, I see what you guys mean about the Fizzgig plush! It doesn't look anything like him! Looks more like one of Marvin Suggs' Muppaphones.

LadyVader

Reaction score
Toy valt's not thatgreat with dolls with a lot of hair.

scottishpiggy

Reaction score
Toy valt's not thatgreat with dolls with a lot of hair.
I dunno, im kinda tempted coz i have this OCD- must buy henson products- thing-....
I dont get how its so hard to make a plush tho, i mean, in labyrinthm its all based on toys in her room, so if they couldnt reproduce the puppets, why not the toys? that way you could be in sarahs room....ok, im slightly strange and obsessive lol :halo:
I personally want them to make the wild gang....:smile:

HensCollector24

Reaction score
I went to a convention this weekend and Toy Vault was telling people about their upcoming stuff. They are doing a Jen & Kira with a sculpted head and a plush body that sounded really neat. Has anyone came across a picture of these online - Im dieing to see them. Also doing alot of other characters from Farscape and Labyrinth like Scorpius.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I dunno, im kinda tempted coz i have this OCD- must buy henson products- thing-....
I dont get how its so hard to make a plush tho, i mean, in labyrinthm its all based on toys in her room, so if they couldnt reproduce the puppets, why not the toys?
I've got that same disorder, lol. And I've always thought the same thing about the toys in her room too! They look awesome and vintage-y. I'll probably just make my own, but it'd be great if some toy company would produce some for the masses.

Galacticatt

Reaction score
I went to a convention this weekend and Toy Vault was telling people about their upcoming stuff. They are doing a Jen & Kira with a sculpted head and a plush body that sounded really neat
Was that pre-toy fair in Tx? I would love to see a doll made that way- I looked at the Gelfling dolls made in (2000? 2002?) And was very unhappy about how well they came out- I actually don't have much hope for a well made Gelfling doll unless it is artist made... hmmmm

HensCollector24

Reaction score
Was that pre-toy fair in Tx? I would love to see a doll made that way- I looked at the Gelfling dolls made in (2000? 2002?) And was very unhappy about how well they came out- I actually don't have much hope for a well made Gelfling doll unless it is artist made... hmmmm
It was at a retailers conference in Fort Wayne. They made them sound really good and said that the sculptor making the heads was pretty famous. I forget his name now though. Still no luck in tracking down images though!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I talked to ToyVault and was told about the slew of Henson Fantasy products in the works for 2008. You can read about them here.