The Kev and Muley Thread

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks Kevin for a laugh and Merry Christmas to you, Muley, Muley's friends and family and to your family as well.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks for liking the video this year! Muley and I appreciate it. Feel free to share the link with friends and family of your's as your online greeting card.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Enough e-mails were sent about Santa Fish that he is going to become a staple holiday character in the MuleyVerse now. He was created by accident so I'll be talking with a buddy of mine who made that happen and create a back-story for Santa Fish.

In at least one e-mail recieved "Santa Fish" has been acclaimed the MuleyVerse's own "Great Pumpkin." Cool, huh? :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! That was really funny and I enjoyed it very much! Thanks for sharing!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Enough e-mails were sent about Santa Fish that he is going to become a staple holiday character in the MuleyVerse now. He was created by accident so I'll be talking with a buddy of mine who made that happen and create a back-story for Santa Fish.

In at least one e-mail recieved "Santa Fish" has been acclaimed the MuleyVerse's own "Great Pumpkin." Cool, huh? :smile:
Santa Fish has scarred me for life! :eek:

Good Job! He's a keeper. :super:

But honestly, he does haunt my dreams. That is the creepiest froggin idea. Sometimes I wonder about ya. Santa Fish just invites too many unanswered questions that I'm not sure I wanna know! (Worries about getting a fish in my stocking next year)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HA HA! Well, somewhere soon I plan to post the Santa Fish biography so folks can understand him better.

I heard from a friend of mine who showed it to his daughter and said she clammed up when Santa Fish came onto the scene, especially in the out-takes when he loses his mind and starts popping his eyes out--ha ha! She looked at the screen in fear and horror...not the effect we were going for, but that's why it's an out-take.

I think in the future the out-takes will be seperate videos so nobody gets too scarred or scared.

By the way, Froggie, I put in a good word for you with Santa Fish. He said he won't bring you a raw fish like he leaves for Muley.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Tell Santa Fish that this frog is a veggie. Does he do Tofu-Fish? :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, Muley made a long-distance phone call. I heard him say:

"...and so that's my good word for Frogboy."

The part that frightened me was that little laugh Muley does sometimes, and he made the laugh as he hung up the phone. I've no clue what it's in regards to, but usually when he makes that laugh be afraid.

Be very afraid.

:crazy: