The Kev and Muley Thread

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It's funny that one of my friends' wife loves Muley, and at an art show once the MuleySuit was being performed by another of my friends, and she saw the suit, ran up and hugged him; but, then she turned and suddenly saw me out of the suit and she shied away quickly. She didn't know who Muley was at that point.

My other friend performing the MuleySuit was still performing and acted sad and wandered away, but I don't know if she ever felt guilty or not after that! HA HA!

I'm working hard to update a photo gallery for www.muleythemule.com and it's slowly coming along, but a few of the photos from that art show will be in the gallery.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I've always found costumed versions of puppets to be a little disconcerting, but not as freaky as Santa Fish!

Actually, I've got to get some puppet building tips from you. The bug bit me to actually make my own. Someone here was talking on the forum about Gonzo eyelids so I kind of doodled this Sesame Street looking dragon with Gonzo-type eyes. I'll need your expertise in pointing me to the right direction for the creative process. I know it'll probably take a year. I was thinking of experimenting in creating an eye contraption first and then move from there and piece it together. Is that the best way?

Santa Fish is watching. :eek:
(Man, that thing scares the frog out of me!)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'll try and e-mail you soon, Froggie.

And you think Santa Fish is frightening? Golly, he's IN THE HOUSE WITH ME NOW! YIPES!

MuleySuit is a mix of the cartoon and puppet of Muley, who is going to kick me for calling him a puppet.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'll try and e-mail you soon, Froggie.

And you think Santa Fish is frightening? Golly, he's IN THE HOUSE WITH ME NOW! YIPES!

MuleySuit is a mix of the cartoon and puppet of Muley, who is going to kick me for calling him a puppet.
Sending you an email of the sketch. :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, gang,

Muley and I are going to be Cape Girardeau at the Cape Comic Con on April 25 and 26th. Go to www.muleythemule.com to see more information. If you're near there, come on out!

Kiki

Reaction score
Oh wow, I'd love to go Kev! :excited: *Thinks* Awww, but I live in Australia. ;_;

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
We open today. I hope folks around here who are able to come can. I always like to meet people from MC.