Photo Replica Speculation - Coming next?

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Now we have to speculate on who the sixth character will be.

I guess we will find out when Terry does. He still has to make two more Fozzie's after the one he just made for MR. Then he has to make Miss Piggy. I wonder who the third one is going to be. :wink:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Rowlf would be a nice one to own. I guess he would be pretty much the same size as Fozzie. I wouldn't be too bothered about seeing any new characters (post 1990) I'd prefer if they stuck to the "classic" characters. Anyone else have an opinion on this?

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Rowlf would be a nice one to own. I guess he would be pretty much the same size as Fozzie. I wouldn't be too bothered about seeing any new characters (post 1990) I'd prefer if they stuck to the "classic" characters. Anyone else have an opinion on this?

I like the classic characters myself. I would love to see Scooter next after Fozzie and Miss Piggy. Just to get the main characters out of the way. Then after them, I am up for anything.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Yeah, Scooter would be good to see. I'd love all the Electric Mayhem members or at least Teeth or Floyd. It's be a nice photoshoot opportunity with Animal.

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
We need to Have Rizzo and Pepe - Nuff Said - Scooter can wait

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I never really took to Pepe to be honest. Rizzo would be a nice one to have tho. Thay would have to dress him in his monogrammed jacket. I think a generic Muppet Show penguin might be nice to own too.

Telly

Reaction score
After Piggy I'd love to have Rizzo, Scooter, Rowlf, and Pepe.

goodrastus

Reaction score
The other thread on here has a report stating that Fozzie, Piggy and Rizzo will be the three in 2008.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooh, Rizzo! I wonder if he will be cheaper...and if that will make up for Fozzie and Piggy being twice the size of the others...I'm trying not to even think about that (Not that I can hear myself think with my wallet squealing in the background.)

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Rizzo is a great choice. Glad to see they are sticking to the more classic characters at the moment.