Happy 30th of December to you

Erine81981

Reaction score
Your owner's dad? Uh, who's that? And I don't eat lizards... They give me gas something awful. You don't wanna be here when that happens. Come on buddy, I'll buy you a grasshopper down at the bar.
Lizard: What would you expect with a small brain and i'm dead too. *gives the monster a funny look* You really want to buy me a grasshopper? You were just eatting my childs dad's head and now you want to make friends with me? This place it weird but sure. *floats beside the monster out the door*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, why not? I know this great place down the road where they have great French fries and flies, and the mozzarella sticks are the best.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yeah, why not? I know this great place down the road where they have great French fries and flies, and the mozzarella sticks are the best.
Lizard: *floating beside the monster* For real? Man i love those things. French flies are my favorite!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... They even added tarantula legs to the menu. *Smacks lips thinking of the appetizers down at the sports bar.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yeah... They even added tarantula legs to the menu. *Smacks lips thinking of the appetizers down at the sports bar.
Those give me gas. Weird to say since i'm a ghost.

Both head on to the bar to have a fun and wonderful time

anytimepally

Reaction score
The Giant from Jack & the Beanstalk: Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum.. I smell the blood of a Lizard-mun

Beauregard

Reaction score
*ghostly form Bo*

Lizzaard guy? L-guy? Hulloooo! *swoops and crashes into an astral form of a tree* Sheesh! I'm not used to this flying business yet...*smiles* But once I get it figured...they'll be some spooking going on in THIS town!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No there won't. You want to do some spooking you have to get a license approved by me.
*Aims proton beam and lassoes ghostly form of Bo putting him into a ghost trap.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*still cleaning up Bo* You guys have really gotta be more careful. Ewwww. I think this is a foot.

Teheheman

Reaction score
*sings* There's something strange, in your thread, Who ya gonna call? BEAU-BUSTAS!!!! I ain't afraid of no beau

Daniel