Happy 30th of December to you

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Thud is heard, knocking Bo back into unconsciousness.

Beauregard

Reaction score
My dead lizard is so gunna make you pay for that...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not if I make you pay for all the crazy posting in less than a half-day's time first. Not to mention those broken lights...

Beauregard

Reaction score
*gets out of bed wondering where the voices in his head are coming from* Lizard, are you in my head again?

(But seriously, there was a time when I used to post in this manner every day. It's been forever since I dedicated a serious day to posting so I randomly did today. I'm just catching up on a load of stuff I've missed with being away from the computer/MC a lot over the last few monthes.)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And you have King Agrippa to thank for that.
*Evil laugh rings out through Bo's head mingling with memories of Moppet Family real and illusory worlds created by Randall, the Dark Universe where Kermit never existed, the strangeness of Sam the Eagle and Janice dating each other, and those Muffins in their current medical crises.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*my dissembodied voice* Would you mind mopping it up for me actually?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Disembodied hands snatch Bo's disembodied head and start playing basketball with it, dribbling and tossing it to another pair of disembodied hands, all the while keeping it away from Bo's beheaded body.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beheaded body: *crawls to a wall and stands* *wobbles* *walks forward and falls down stairs*

Dissembodied head: Drat!