Happy 30th of December to you

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Fine... On my way to a party now... Stay behind and have some of that so-called "fun". See if I invite you to any ghost games.
*Leaves, knowing full well that Lizard will want to come, especially since there'll be plenty of cookies and root beer there.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<cleans kitchen> <sings> If I were a rich man... yibidibidibidibidibidibidibidum... ...Now why on earth would I want to be a rich MAN? <resumes singing> I... wouldn't have to work hard... yibidibidibidibidibidibidibidum... ...Now whose bright idea was it to watch the Fiddler on the Roof marathon, anyway??? ....<hums>...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mouse: Yeah, that's what he said.

*To Lisa: If you were a man... Then you would be your husband... And that's something we don't wanna think of, especially with that freak DanDan running around loose in the neighborhood. Still haven't gotten over what he/she/it did to my poor doorknob.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
To Mr. ABC: If I were a RICH man, I would most certainly not be my husband. And please don't even suggest that. Our relationship is complicated enough as it is. ...Why are you in my kitchen?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mouse: That's what it sounded he said to me.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
OOH! A mouse! Honey! I think you left your spice jars open again, one of the ingredients got out!