Happy 30th of December to you

Beauregard

Reaction score
*grabs vacvortex from FBI man*

Hands off my LIZARD! *pause* Lemme try that one again.

*grabs vacvortex from FBI man*

DON'T touch my LIZARD!

*pause*

Wait, I liked it better the first way...

...(what's the confession Beak?)

Erine81981

Reaction score
Lizard: *from inside* Push something! Press a button or swtich it over! DO SOMETHING! *screaming can be heard*

Beauregard

Reaction score
*throws vacvortex on floor and stamps on it* Did that help?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Out of character: I feel so helpless trapped in the character of adolecent boy with no hair...where's Father when I need him (not you, Prawnie! Speaking of which, does this look like NOT being online to you? Hmmm???)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
OOC: You should feel helpless. (I AM online silly son!)

*still unconcious*

Erine81981

Reaction score
(OOC: We should now make this a new series. Pretty much like a spin off of the Moppet's like we were going to do. I'm having to much fun Beau.)

Lizard: *coughs* Kind of. *coughs* Thanks *tries to hug Baby Beau but goes right through him* Oh well. Thanks dude! Now to gang up on....

The Vacvortex starts to shake, rattle and roll. Lights starts shooting out of it and makes weird nosies

...what in the world is happen here?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think...something that's not in the WORLD at all! It's a message! From the other-side of the world! That's dark, creepy, red-hot place known as...*pause* Australia?

Erine81981

Reaction score
(OOC: Sorry I had an idea. How about a series of when Bo Moppet was little. Like a behind of story of how he grew up. And we could have other characters come in out of how they used to be. That is the older characters. Just an idea)

Lizard: I hope so. *flies behind little Beau*

Beauregard

Reaction score
(Hmmm...it's an idea, but it's too complicated to work with cannon because I'm VERY selfish over Father's history and have been 'working' *cough* on a fan-fic about his past...it would just never work out properly, we'd be better off giving the family a different name and set it in the same universe)

Hey, Lizard L my fiendish dear friend...care to go rob the store of some canned pickles?