Fraggle Rock SEASON 3 DVD BOX?

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Awesome!

I really hope HIT continues with the cast and crew interviews that made the first two sets so wonderful.

Maybe they could toss in some old HBO promos (like the ones that surfaced on the internet in recent weeks), a jukebox of Fraggle songs from Season 3 and a neat little tribute to Richard Hunt.

Maybe?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Traveling Matt said:
Maybe they could toss in some old HBO promos (like the ones that surfaced on the internet in recent weeks), a jukebox of Fraggle songs from Season 3 and a neat little tribute to Richard Hunt.

Maybe?
I know! Yeah having all the Fraggle songs in one place would be kinda useful, instead of trying to skip to them in each episode. And I think they were consciously making the effort to mention Richard in the first two sets so, here's hoping for something. But if not, there's always the Mean Genie episode, I really want to see that again! lol

anytimepally

Reaction score
heralde said:
Hmm, it looks like my email was right, at least for the time being. Muppet Newsflash just posted this:

http://muppetnewsflash.blogspot.com/2007/03/fraggle-rock-season-three-on-dvd.html

This song just came to me...seemed appropriate!

"Today has been a perfect day,
'Cause all my friends just came my way.
My friends they taught me just like that,
And now I'm singing in my hat.

A perfect day, they came my way.
A dancing ring and a song to sing.
Lots of fun, we ate a bun.
It's a perfect day!" :smile:

Wooo-freaking-hoooooooo!!!!! :big_grin:

Fraggle Rock is my favorite Muppet production, and it's good to hear Season 3 is on the way!!

MokeynSprocket

Reaction score
I must say that I am highly excited about the upcoming release of Season 3. Not to sound like Mr. Cheap, but if Season 3 and 4 are not combined, then I hope Season 3 is not charged the same price as Season 1 and 2 were. Anyway, I will not be pessimistic about it! The release of Season 3 is great news regardless!

Sincerely,
me!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I go to the Target store in back backyard ( :wink: ) almost daily and I keep an eye on how the Fraggle Rock DVD sets and the Sababa plushes sell there. I must say that they get restocked often which is very double-plus good. Also, for those interested, the Sababa plush fraggles packaged with DVDs are on sale this week for $9.99. Not bad at all if'n you don't have them or want more. :smirk: :excited:
Hmmm... I saw them at TJMax for 8 bucks. Unfortunately, they only had Red. I mean, I want Red, just I want Wembly more. I did track one Wembly down, but some &^%* pulled the DVD off.

anathema

Reaction score
I must say that I am highly excited about the upcoming release of Season 3. Not to sound like Mr. Cheap, but if Season 3 and 4 are not combined, then I hope Season 3 is not charged the same price as Season 1 and 2 were. Anyway, I will not be pessimistic about it! The release of Season 3 is great news regardless!

Sincerely,
me!
I think you mean 4 and 5? Season 3 runs to 22 episodes (technically it also includes Wembley's Wonderful Whoopie Water and Sidebottom Blues as they were taped in the same production block).

MokeynSprocket

Reaction score
I think you mean 4 and 5? Season 3 runs to 22 episodes (technically it also includes Wembley's Wonderful Whoopie Water and Sidebottom Blues as they were taped in the same production block).

Oh! :smile: You are right! For some reason I thought season 3 had the least amount of episodes. Thanks for pointing that out. I'll just postpone my post until Season 4 is announced.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
awsome news this will be mine the day it comes out gotta support my favorite shows!:excited:

SweetumsMonster

Reaction score
Great news,

At last I get one of my favorite episodes on DVD, The Bells of Fraggle Rock.

Although the whole of season 3 will be great to have.

Thanks Hit! Keep 'em coming!

Chris